Chapter 7 (Love or Lust?)

Mike's P.O.V
I woke up to the sound of rain. I opened my eyes, adjusting to the light. Fuck, Im still in Vincent's house. I sat up, looking around. "What happened...?" Suddenly, I felt two arms wrap around my body from behind, and a hand turning my face behind making me face the person. "What are you- MMMPH!"

My eyes widened. Vincent fucking kissed me. I tried pushing him away but he started crawling on top of me, on the sofa. He started deepening the kiss as I closed my eyes, pulling his shirt trying to get him off. I started to lose breath but he finally pulled away. "Hey Mikey~" he licked his lips, staring down at me.

I glared at him, trying my best to hide the blush from my face. "T-The fuck was that for?!" He smirked and kissed my cheek. "Oh come on.. Everyone needs some love eh~?" I twitched and kicked him off me. He fell off the couch with a grunt.

"And that's my 'love' to you." I spat. I looked at the time. Fuck it's 11:30 p.m.. "I need to go. It's the 6th night and Jeremy cant survive alone." I stood up and took my beanie. Vincent grinned and followed me to the door. "Alright then.. Oh Mikey, i hope we can do something fun like last night again~" I froze, remembering about last night. A light blush appeared at my face. I turned around and glared at Vincent before shutting the door in his face.

"Stupid son of a mother fucking idiot..." I mumbled, walking towards the pizzaria.

Vincent's P.O.V
Ouch. Was he that mad? Why cant he ever admit he enjoyed it at least. I sighed and sat on the couch, turning on the tv. "Grr. Nothing much to watch.." I sighed and look at the time, 12:00. Perfect time to meet Mikey.. Hopefully Jeremy doesnt take my toy away...

Mike's P.O.V
I sighed and checked the tablet. I still cant believe I let Vincent do 'that' to me last night.. Ugh, thinking about just makes me wanna puke. But.. It kinda felt good. WAIT NO. NO MIKE YOU ARE NOT GAY.

I sighed and smacked my head on the table. Jeremy jumped from the sudden surprise. "M-Mike? You okay..?" He asked, a bit worried. I sighed and ruffled his hair. "Im fine Jere.. Dont worry about it." Jeremy smiled and a light blush appeared at his face. "Uhm M-Mike.. I wanna tell y-you something.." He said, checking the vents.

"Hmm? What is it? Something wrong?" I checked the cameras and saw Toy Bonnie. "I wanted t-to tell you that I lov-" he was cut off when Vincent appeared in the office.

He didnt seem happy or insane. He started walking towards us in an angered way. "Hello Mikey... And Jeremy.." He glared at Jeremy. I felt Jeremy tensed so I brought him closer to me. "Trying to steal my toy eh Fitzgerald?" Jeremy glared at him but he was too afriad to fight back.

"Leave him alone Vincent.." I mumbled. He looked at me and sighed. "Fine.."

Vincent's P.O.V
I glared at Jeremy. He better not steal Mike away from me.. I started walking through the hallways. The animatronics will never try to harm me. Guess they're too afraid of their murderur.. Heh.

I continued walking but stopped when Foxy stood in front of me. "Hello Foxy.. Long time no see.." I chuckled. The pirate fox eyed me before speaking, "Dont play with me purple man.. I can easily kill you right now." He growled. "Oh really? Then you should've done that the first time I came here.."

The fox frowned and pinned me to the wall. "Listen here Purple Fuck. You better not hurt Mike at all you here me? Because of You I almost killed him.. "

I smirked. "What makes you think I might hurt Mike? Look, I lov-"

"Wrong."

I tilted my head. "Excuse me?"

"What you're feeling for him might not be 'love'. It could always be 'lust'.. So I need you to tell me right now.." I gulped.

"Do you really love him?"