Chapter 8 (Smart Ass..)

Vincent's P.O.V
I bit my lips. Never in my life, a question like this was so hard to answer.. I took a deep breath. Why am I afraid? How can I be so dumb about my feelings?

"I... I don't know."

The fox sighed and slowly put me down. "You always are a failure to me Vincent.. A fool." And with that, he left, leaving me in the hallways alone.

I couldn't move. He was right. For once, that old fox got me.

Right in the heart..

Mike's P.O.V
"6 AM MOTHER FUCKERS!" I jumped of my chair and high fived Jeremy. "W-Why are you so happy Mike..?" He asked, putting on his coat. I smiled and got my car keys. "Cuz today Imma go get some hot coco."

Jeremy tilted his head, confused. "Don't you always get h-hot coco?" I turned around to look at him and smirked before walking towards the hallways.

"Alright, no more fucking distractions Mike." I mumbled to myself. I continued walking but stopped when I saw Vincent sitting at the corner of the hallway, head down.I frowned. "What the fuck is he up to now..?"

Out of curiosity, I started walking up to him. "Hey Vince... You oka-" I was cut off as he forcefully pulled me down with him in a warm hug. "Vince-" His hand covered my mouth.

"Shut the fuck up for once, Mike."

I tensed at how he called my name. It was different. He pushed me up a bit, against his body so I was sitting in between his knees. I shivered as I felt his breath hit my neck. I can tell he's stressed. No wait.

He's scared.

Hey Guy Craft here, yea its short huh? Bet you're mad huh? Well yes Im sorry. Not feeling well and blah blah blah. Anyways, i'll try to make the next chapter a bit longer eh? Just stay sexy.. :P