Chapter 18 (Stunned)

OKAY! I didnt draw the new purple guy cuz I got too lazy. Instead, have a Tiny Vincent in a mug!

Mike's P.O.V
"You can't go back working there!" Vincent yelled. It's been a few days now living with Vincent which surprisingly, was fun. "And why the fuck not?" I asked. He sighed and wrapped his arm around my waist. "You'll get hurt and I probably wont be there for you." He muttered. "You cant be there protecting me but you can come and sneak in the bathroom while Im taking a shower? Oh fuck you." I slapped his face lightly. He hissed and kissed my cheek sloppily. "Vincent stop!! I just washed my face!!" I yelled, pushing him off.

"You're gonna get wet and dirty in bed anyway~" He purred at my ear. I blushed madly and elbowed his stomach. "Sh-Shut up!" He backed up and laughed. "Kidding!" He grinned. "Ugh. Whatever, im still going if you like it or not." I growled, putting on my cap. He sighed, defeated. "Okay fine.. Just.. Dont get hurt." I smirked. "Heh. Never seen you this protective." He chuckled and pulled me close to him, our nose touching. My eyes widened, thinking that he'd kiss me so I quickly close them. He chuckled and kiss my forehead instead. 'Fucking tease...' I thought.

We said our goodbyes and I left, heading towards the pizzeria.

-Later-
"Huh? M-Mike..?" I looked at the table and saw Jeremy. "Oh hey Jere. Ya still working here?" I asked. He nodded shyly and brought out a chair beside him. "Ahah.. G-Glad you could j-join." He smiled. I sat down and grabbed the flashlight. "I'll check the vents. You watch the tab got it?" He nodded and took the tablet. We did our ways and time slowly passed on. Before we know it, it was already 5 a.m.

"One more hour... We can hold on." I said, seeing that we still have enough batteries. "Well.. You d-did tie up BB on t-the ceiling.." He said, looking up. I smirked and looked at up BB, tied up there with duck tape at his mouth. "Meh. Bitch deserved it." Jeremy sighed and checked the tablet. I felt him tense up beside me. "Jeremy? You okay?" I asked. He shook his head and pointed to the tablet. "R-Red eyes.." He muttered. "Ah. It's probably Mangle." I picked the tablet up and froze. There was a purple man. But his colour was brighter than Vincent. He had shorter hair than Vincent and instead of white grey eyes.. Its was red.

He just stood there, smiling at the camera. I clenched my fists. "First.. Its was Vincent. Second.. It was that bald fucker Richard. And now its a fucking red eyed one?!" I yelled, pissed off. Jeremy sighed shakily and pat my back. "Mike.. C-Calm down.." I took a deep breath and exhaled. "Right.. Sorry." I said, clearing my throat. I quickly changed the Camera and checked another room. "Ugh. BB is coming. Mask. Now." Jeremy nodded and wore his mask. We stared at the vents until he was gone and we were finally able to take em off.

"So, how's life Jere?" I asked him, trying my best not to look awkward. "Ah.. N-Nothing much lately.. But Scott has been a little nice.." He mumbled the last part. I stared at him and chuckled. "You and Scott? Fucking adorable." I joked. He looked at me angrily, face blushing red and smacked my shoulder. "We're j-just friends. P-Plus he's a nice guy anyway!" I laughed. "Okay! Okay! I was joking. Well at least you dont have Purple men around you." I said. He smiled and we both laugh.

Before we know it, it was already 6 am. I smirked and grabbed my jacket, putting it on. "Well! Finally free from this shitty place! For now.." I sighed. Jeremy chuckled and poked me, causing me to flinch. "I'll see you s-soon then!" He cheered happily, a smile spreading across my face. "Yeah, sure Jere." I said, patting his head. He went back home first since his ride arrived earlier then me. I closed the door of the pizzeria and went off, walking back home. It was pretty cold but the sun was already rising.

I kept walking until I was finally close to the appartment.  "You!" I stopped, turning around to whoever called me. I was face to face with a bright purple man. It was that little fucker! "You shit! You were the fucker that was in the Pizzeria!" I yelled, my hands turned to fists. He rolled his eyes with an annoyed sigh. "Yeah yeah, I know. I wanted to meet you there but you had a.. 'Friend'." I glared at him. "Why do you want to even meet me? I dont even fucking know you." He smirked, his red eyes glowing brighter. "Simon. My name's Simon. You're Mike right?" He asked. I nodded slightly. "What do you want?" I asked, furiously. He grinned and raised his fist high, ready to punch me. "This."

I closed my eyes tightly, waiting for the pain. My hands covering my face so that I could at least block it but it never came. I slowly opened my eyes and saw Vincent infront of me, grabbing Simon's wrist. "You." Simon growled. "You." Vincent spat. I froze, staring at both of them. "Holy shit. Dont fucking tell me you know him." Simon smirked. "We we're friends." He said. "'We we're." Vincent let go of his wrist and pushed him away. "Fuck off. You ruined my life enough. I dont want you touching this one." He growled at Simon. Simon sighed. "Well I wasnt planning on killing him.. Yet. I was about to just kidnap him." He spoke truthly. "Why?" Asked Vincent. Simon grit his teeth.

"You have something that I had. And I want it back."