Chapter 14 (Ignore it)

Mike's P.O.V

"Hey Mikey, you okay there..?" He looked at me concerned. After what happened last night, Richard asks to accompany me for awhile. But when I meant 'awhile', I meant the whole day. I sighed and looked at him. "You know, you don't really need to stay. I can't take care of my fucking self, thank you very much." I stood up and pulled him by the arm, dragging him out. I heard a low chuckle before I was pinned to the wall. "You're really stubborn Mikey. Seriously, I just came here to help." He glared down at me, smirking. "The fucking name's Mikey. Now get out." I pushed him out of the door, and closed it.

"Alright. Need anything call me. My number's on your desk." He mumbled before I hear him walking away, the footsteps fading. I sighed and punched the wall, blood trailing down my fist. "Dammit. You just had to do it Schmidt.." Walking over to the living room, I sat down on the couch, checking on my phone. My heart stopped when I got a message from Vincent.

"Vince: Hey... Can we meet up?"

I sighed and shut my phone off, walking towards the bedroom. "Ignore him. Just, fucking ignore him..." I jumped on my bed and grabbed a pillow, shoving it towards my face. (Don't judge me) "I need sleep. That's all. Then I'll make everything seem as it never happened. You're good at this.." I mumbled to myself before slowly dazing off.

??? P.O.V

"Funny. Who knew Vincent's toy would be so... entertaining? The man who survived the 'bite'. The man who somehow has a slight connection towards a child soul.. The man who can ignore it all and deal with it. Really, it's not everyday you meet someone like that. But don't worry Mikey.. Everything well be fine." The figure started walking towards the bedroom. The 'mysterious' bottle in hand. Who knew Schmidt's life would be so sad? A little drop is always enough. Or maybe two drops..

Vincent's P.o.v

"Mike! Mike open the door!!" I growled, knocking the door. It's been almost 5 minutes, is he dead?! I sighed and took out my knife, fucking up with the lock. "Come on.. Come on... Ahah!" The door opened and I went in. "Wow Mike.. Your apartment is shitty as usual." I snickered. I stopped when a tired Mike walked in the room, staring at me with wide eyes. "Mikey I need to tell you somethi-" I stopped when he punched me in the face, making me fall. "Look, Mike I-"

"Who the hell are you!?" I froze. "W-Wha..?" He glared at me. "Who the fuck are you huh? And how the fuck did you get into my house?!" I tilted my head. "It's me.. Vincent? Purple fuck or whatever remember that..?" I smiled a little, hoping he'd remember. But all that was given was a glare. "Get the fuck out. Now." I slowly stood up. "Look, just listen..." My voice trailed off when i saw Richard walking to the room. "Richard? What the fuck did you do?!" I growled, my hand turned to fists. "Richard you know this guy..?" Mike asked, looking at him.

Richard smiled at me, the smile that ruined my life and now its the smile that took it all away. He looked at Mike and shook his head.

"Him..? Oh, sadly I don't know him. Lets kick him out here, shall we?"

(I fucked up the story didnt i?)