Chapter 10 (Advanced)

Vincent's P.O.V
"LETS ME FUCKING GO VINCENT!!" I sighed as he kept struggling. "But dont you wanna do somethin fun~?" I smirked and carried him bridal style towards a room. Hopefully Jeremy wouldnt mind me borrowing Mike right?

We walked along the hallways of the pizzaria and I smiled as I felt him stop struggling. "Tired?" He growled lowly and hit my back. "Shut up."

Passing through doors, finally found a room.

'Parts and Services.'

"Are you going to stuff me in a suit?!" I chuckled and got in the room, sitting him down on the table. "Nope. But I could stuff 'something' else inside you~" His eyes widened and he blushed. "You bitch!" Laughing, I slowly start to crawl on top of him. "D-Dude! Are you serious?! N-Not here at least.."

I chuckled and kissed his neck. "Not here? Oh we could always do it at my place hmm~?" He frowned and slapped me in the face, pushing me off of him. "STOP TALKING ABOUT THIS!" I fell on the floor and snickered. "Alright alright, you win. But I'll get you next time."

He stood up and fixed his uniform. "Youre a dick." I smirked. "Well then Im your favorite dick~" He twitched. "Vince, for once that sounded so wrong.."

I laughed and stood up, walking towards him and kissed his cheek. He growled and pushed me away. "S-Stop it with the kissing! Im not your boyfriend or shit!" I rolled my eyes.

He started to open the door and looked around. "Great. Better not be any fuckboys around here.." I sighed and walked towards him. "Chill. When Im here Im not even gonna let em touch you. Even that slutty chicken..." He chuckled. "Pfft. My hero." We both laugh at the sarcasticness. (Wow. Fuckk my english.)

We got back at the office. Mike quickly dashing towards his chair and glared at me. "Mine." I grinned and jumped on top of him, making both of us fall of the chair. In a swift move, I was on top of him. "Mine~" i laughed as he blushed red. "G-Get off you bitch!"

We both froze when we heard a slow clap. Out of no where, A man in a uniform stood there, his skin was a darker shade of purple. My eyes widened. No.. It can be...

"Richard?!"

I looked down at Mike and we both glared at each other.
"You know this guy?!"
"What the fuck?!"
"Quit copying me!"

"Could both of you love birds shut the fuckk up already?" We both turned to Richard and glared at him. "The fuckk you doing here? Stealing whats mine again?" I spat, getting off of Mike and took out an axe. (Wait what?)

"Oh nothing.. Just wanting to visit an old 'friend' and his toy.." Mike frowned and dashed towards him. "Wait Mike!"

"ILL FUCKING KILL YOU FOR JUST LEAVING LIKE THAT!!"
(Note: Mike hates to be left mysteriously)

In a flash, Richard quickly grabbed Mike, making him trap in his grip. "Seriously? Did you even try?"

Mike's P.O.V
"L-Let me fucking go you purple fuck!" I struggled underneath his grasp. He laughed and tighten his grip. "Cute. I see why you're interested in him Vincent. But what if that interest is taken away?" He smirked and licked my cheek.

Great. Another perverted fucker. I struggled under his grasp. "Fite me." I growled at him. His white orbs looked down into my soul, holy fuck that's scary shit m8.

"What are you, a cat? How adorable." He smiled and pet my head. I have no idea why but I slowly calmed down. "He seems different than others. Pretty surprised how he survived that bite.. Heh. Amazing actually." I started to feel sleepy.. Oh shit. This aint good.

And with that he blacked out :)

Vincent's P.O.V
"What do you want..?" He looked at me and laughed quietly. "I told you already.. Im just here for a visit." He threw Mike towards me and I quickly caught him. 'Wow, for a tempered guy he's light..' I thought.

"Oh well, Id love to stay more and play around but it seems that the sun is here to take its place. Nevermind, I'll be back soon my friend, but when I do.." He looked at Mike and smirked. "He wouldnt even remember you at all."

My eyes widened. "W-What..?" Before I could stop him, he quickly vanished through the dark hallways. I gulped. Whatever he's planning isnt going to work.. I looked down at Mike and sighed, sitting him down on the chair.

"You can be in my crew if ya let me see Foxy, or else I'll walk you on the plank!"

I smiled, remembering the small memories. Sometimes I wonder if he remembers.. Don't worry Mikey, everything's gonna be fine.

Yooo sexy peps! Finally made this chapter. Oh and sorry if you noticed the wrong chapter number thing, I lost count hehe. Dont worry, fixed it already. Anyways, next chapter I might draw and use my own picture for it! So uh yeah, and thanks for the likes and stuff. Love ya guys, stay sexy.