Chapter two

Y/n POV
7:30 PM
I was more than exited for this dinner with cate. I feel like I've known her forever because, well because I've been basically following her all over social media.
This dinner must be good.
After lots of thinking I decided what to wear. Not too simple and not too chick

 Not too simple and not too chick

I feel very comfortable in it.
Then I looked at my phone and I saw that it was 7:45 already. It was just a 5 minutes drive so I decided to call one of my closest friends so she could maybe calm me down.

*calls y/bf/n*

Y/bf/n: heeeyy girl are you about to go to cate?

I told her everything the minute I got home of course.

Y/n: I am. That's why I'm calling. I am more than nervous. What if I make a bad impression and she doesn't like me? I know I can get verrrry weird once I'm having a gay panic and belive me I will for sure have one and-

Y/bf/n: Jesus. Take a breath honey. Stop overthinking this so much geez. It's a dinner with a lovely woman. Don't be Nervous. Be exited. She'll love you dumbass

Y/n: yeah you're right. I hate that you're right.

Y/bf/n: Love you too. Now bye

She hung up and I smiled. God I'm lucky to have her in my life.
I jumped into my car and drove to cates house.
When I arrived I looked at the house. And it was absolutely divine.

After final touches of my lipstick I went to the front door and rang the bell

To my surprise Edith opened the door.
,,hi y/n" she said in her sweet voice.
,,hello sweetie how are you doing?" I asked her
,,I'm good. Mom is over there " she said and pointed to the kitchen.
,,thank you" I said and gave her a little kiss on the forehead and in return she gave me one to. I just smiled at her. God she's a cute kid
Now I was walking in the  kitchen and it smelled amazing.
,,smells good in here" I said. Cate just looked up shocked.
,,I'm so sorry that I wasn't there too open the door. I had to make sure that I won't set my kitchen on fire" she said which made me laugh.
,,don't worry about it. Edith greeted me." I said while walking over to her.
,,well y/n you look absolutely beautiful " she said while looking me up and down.
,,oh stop. Thank you. But I mean have you seen yourself. I mean" I said. She just smiled and I believe I saw a tiny smirk. Which I'm fine with. I tend to flirt with many people too. It's fun.

After some small talk we went into the dining room.
,,kids common dinner is ready" she yelled upstairs.
,,I hope it's fine that they'll join us" she said with a worried look.
,,of course. That's more than fine don't worry" I said smiling at her. She smiled back at me and nodded.
,,well there they are. This is Iggy,Roman and as you already know Edith" she said while pointing at each one of them.
,,it's nice to meet you" the boys said
,, it's great to meet you too" i said.

Dinner went very smoothly. We all got to know each tiger a little bit better which was fun. During dinner I told cate that I really admire her she was very flattered.

,,mom dads here" Roman said.
,,okay then get your bags guys" she said.
I was of course confused.
,,ooh right sorry y/n. Andrew is going to take them for the weekend."
,,you guys broke up?" I said confused
,well I kinda like tha fact that you little fangirl know about Andrew" she said smiling. Which made me blush.
,,yea we broke up a few moth ago. But no hard feeling at all. I still love him very much. He's the nicest man on earth it just wasn't the kind of a relationship love you know? But I still adore him" she said while sipping her wine.
,,that's great" I said smiling
,,what that I got divorced?" She said with a frown.
,,no I- well- no I mean that you're still so you know I mean-"
,,sweetheart don't stress yourself I know what you mean" cate said laughing and brushing her hands against mine.
The kids came into the dining room to say goodbye.
They gave cate a kiss.
,,bye y/n it was really great meeting you" they said.
,,it was a true pleasure meeting you" I said while shanking their hands
Edith just hugged me which made me smile.
Now it was just cate and me.
,,she really seems to like you. She normally takes very long to get to like people and especially show them physical affection. Cheers to that" she said easing her glass. I raised mine too and we drank some more wine.
And more. And more.
It was about 11 PM now so I decided it was a good time to go home.
,, you had a lot of wine sweetheart please stay we have a nice guest room. If you don't mind Of course"
,,actually Id really like that." I answered. Cate was clearly happy about that.

I was now in a bed and the room is so pretty.
*knock knock*
,,yes?" I said
,,just me. Wanted to say goodnight. Sleep well" she said. I just didn't say anything at first because I saw this beautiful woman standing there in her pyjamas which were very very sexy. You could see a bit of her perfectly breasts.
,,uh- oh yes goodnight cate. Thank you again for this lovely night. I appreciate it" I said trying to hide my little gay panic.
,,thank you for saving my daughter" she said smiling.
,,anytime" I said. We both laughed
As she was heading out she just said.
,,you know starring is rude sweetheart" and with that sentence she walked out the door.

Was cate mf blanchett flirting with me? And if yes well damn lucky me.