Chapter fifteen

This chapter contains smut!

Y/n POV
It was about 9 AM when I woke up. I know we won't have to leave until like 3PM but still I want to be prepared. So I got up took a shower and put so many skin care products on my face it's not even funny anymore. While I was putting on some clothes Cate walked in.
,,I prefer you without them you know?" She said hugging me from behind.
,,yeah well baby maybe you'll see them on the floor later tonight" I answered.
She just scoffed.
,,hey. Don't" I said Turing around and giving her a kiss.
,,okay that's also good" she said smiling. I gave her a few more kisses.
,,I really wanna get ready now babes" I said.
,,yes I understand sweetheart. I'll be downstairs.".

After I took finished dressing up and putting on make up I went downstairs.
I saw that cate has prepared some breakfast.
,,oh my god Babe you really shouldn't have" I said looking at all of it.
,,i know that this is something special for you and something new so I wanted to give you a great breakfast" she said while hugging me from behind and giving me a kiss on the cheek. I turned around and gave her a kiss.
,,I love you so much do you know?" I said looking in her eyes.
,,I'll believe you if you give me more kisses" cate said.
I of course gave in and have her a long kiss.
,,mhmm okay I believe you. I love you so much too my love" she replied.
,,and now eat something sweetheart" she said
,,I'll definitely post this" I said.

,,and now eat something sweetheart" she said,,I'll definitely post this" I said

Y/n Y/l/n Official: breakfast❤️before my late night debut 🫣
258,879 likes

Comments:
Mssarahcathrinepaulson: I'll watch it. CANT WAIT
user496: can't wait!!
user87: I'll be watching 🫡
Reply to Mssarahcathrinepaulson: 🫶🏻

Cate and me sat down to eat this beautiful breakfast.
,,so are you nervous at all?" Cate asked while eating.
,,well yeah I am. I don't like speaking in front of people but once I've done it I'm sure it'll be okay" I said.
,,I get that. But don't worry you'll do amazing!" Cate said giving me a reassuringly smile.
We confirmed to eat our breakfast and took our sweet time to just eat.
It was about 12 AM now.
,,when do you think we should leave ?" I asked cate while sitting down on the couch.
,,I'd say about 3 Pm. When we're there it's about 4:30PM so you'll have 1 hour and 30 for makeup and stuff" cate said while sitting down next to me.
,,okay great. Sounds good to me." I said.
,,do you want to do something before we leave ?"
,,let's just watch a movie" i replied.
We sat down and decided to watch The Proposal.
It's one of my favourites and I also love Ryan.
After the movie it was about 2 PM now so me and cate decided to get going.
,,baby are you ready ?" Cate asked me
,,yeah I'm just gonna go upstairs and grab my purse." I said and ran upstairs.
I came downstairs and I was ready.
Cate came to me and kissed me
,,you" *kiss* ,,look" *kiss* ,,gorgeous" she said.
,,I love you" I said. We both got outside and went into the car.
,,okay let's go" cate said and started the car.

About 30 minutes in the car ride I started bouncing my leg up and down cause that's what I do when my nerves kicks in.
Cate noticed and put her hand on my leg.
,,what's on your mind sweetheart?" Cate asked me.
,,I don't know I'm just a little worried that I'll mess it up"I said.
,,love, there's nothing to be worried about. I am gonna be there with you and you'll do great. Don't worry" she said.
,,I know sorry this is stupid I shouldn't be that nervous" I said
,,never apologise for letting me know how you feel my love." She said and took my hand and gave it a kiss.
,,I love you so much" I said looking at her. At her beautiful face. Gosh this woman is so breathtaking...
,,I love you even more baby" she replied.