Chapter eleven

! This chapter contains smut!

Cates POV
We were on our way to the restaurant. I could feel y/n eyes on me.
,,penny for your thoughts ?" I said.
,,you're beautiful" she said.
,,you are even more beautiful sweetheart" I replied giving her a squeeze on the leg.
She shifted a bit up in her seat. I guess my hand on her leg plus the squeeze turned her on.
,,i see it's easy to turn you on" I said trying provoke her.
,,it's actually not. But you're just you so it's very easy" she replied.
,,I'm flattered" I said.

After about 15 minutes we arrived at the restaurant. I was parking the car.
I undid my seatbelt.
,,ready to go?" I asked y/n
,,not yet" she said. I looked at her confused.
Then she grabbed my face and kissed me. She took my face close to hers and started to kiss me
passionately. One hand of hers went down my body and pretty close to my centre . I immediately got so turned on and wet. She then rubbed my thighs and kissed my neck. I moaned into her ear.
,,I see you get turned on quickly too then" she said.
I just nodded.
Then she just stopped.
,,what the hell?" I said.
,,we can't be late. They are all already inside" she said well knowing what she just did.
So she got out of the car and opens the door for me.
,,that was mean" I said.
,,be nice" she said and gave me a cute smile.
I couldn't resist that smile. I smiled back at her and gave her a small kiss.

We walked inside the restaurant and I saw all the girls at the table.
,,what took you so long?" Mindy asked.
,,oh well we had to stop for gas" i quickly said.
,, okay then" Helena said.
Y/n and I sat down. I was sitting next to y/n and Sandy.
,,Blanchett you should maybe consider wearing a necktie" Sandy said while pointing at my neck. Sarah of course was next to sandy and looked at my neck. The others were luckily talking to each other.
I looked confused. Then I remember y/n kissing my neck. She must've left a hicky.
I decided to lie to them. For now. I'll tell them in a few days.
,,oh yeah that. Morag accidentally burned my neck while doing my hair" I said.
,,yeah right" Sarah said and Sandy laughed.
Then I took out my phone to text y/n

Y/n POV
I was taking to Anne and Helena when my phone bussed.
,,hold up I got a message" I said.

I smiled and put my phone back in my purse

Cate just looked at me and I just smile.

Cates POV
I acted like I was annoyed but deep down I wasn't. I kinda like it.

,,so y/n tell us. How was the sex?" Awkafina asked.
Y/n almost chocked on her (third) cocktail.
,,I mean it was your first sex scene ever" Awkafina added. Me and y/n both looked relieved.
,,oh yeah no it was amazing. I felt super comfortable" y/n said.
,,I bet you did" Rhianna said.
,,who can blame her?" Anne added.
,,good point" Helena said.
,,do you have a girlfriend at home who is jealous?" Mindy asked.
,,right I don't think we ever asked if she was single or not" Anne said.
I looked over at y/n and saw that she didn't really know what to say.
,,oh well no I'm not in a relationship at the moment" she said. I don't blame her for saying that. We aren't officially a thing.
,,go for her cate she's already obsessed with you either way " Rihanna said which made the group laugh.
Y/n and I just smiled and looked at each other. Gosh those eyes are beautiful.
,,don't mount her at the table'' sandy whispered in my ear.
I just kicked her leg under the table.
,,should we order more cocktails?" Rhianna asked.
Everyone cheered and said yes.
I decided to drink too. I'll just order an Uber later and pick up the car tomorrow.
Y/n decided to take a picture and post it to her Instagram feed. I don't have any socials but I do have one secret account. It's goodlaugh2