Chapter ten

! this chapter contains smut !

Y/n's POV
It's like 6 Am in the morning and I wake up because of my alarm. I'm extremely tired but I don't care. Today is my first day ever on set. So I decided to just forget about the tiredness.
I got up and took a shower. Then I put on my outfit for today

I then took my script and went downstairs

I already saw cate in the kitchen.

Cate was wearing her blue jumpsuit

,,cate why do you look so good at 6 AM in the morning" I asked her.
,,i could ask you the same question sweetheart" she said.
Then I decided to take my mug for some coffee.
,,looking for this?" Cate asked me while handing me my mug filled with coffee.
,,you're an angel" I said and gave her a kiss on the cheek.
,,well yeah but whatever" she said ironically.
I rolled my eyes and laughed.
,, we gotta get going. So grab everything you need" she said and walked towards the door.
So I did. I had everything I needed.

We got into the car. Cate of course drove because I love it when she does.
,,how long is the ride?" I ask.
,,about 1 hour" she said.
I nodded and took a sip of my coffee.
A few minutes into the ride cate put her hand on my leg. It's my favourite thing ever.
,,is it okay if I like take a short nap?" I asked her.
,,of course honey" she said.
,,we wouldn't want you to be tired for filming today" she said with a wink.
,, shut up" I said. Then cate removed her hand. I guess to provoke me.
,,I apologise. Now please put your hand back where it was" I said with puppy eyes.
She just smiled and put her hand back.
I nodded off for like 50 minutes.
Then I woke up and saw that we already arrived. Cate was just about to drive in the parking lot.
,,rise and shine sleepy head" she said while unbuckling her seatbelt.
,,I'm now filled with energy" I said.

We got out of the car and went inside this huge building. First off on the schedule is the table read and then shooting some scenes and yes of course. The sex scene as well.

Cate and I were greeted with the whole troupe. They were all already in the room where the table read will take place.
,,hey you two" Mindy said.
,,morning" cate and i said.
We all chatted a bit about everything and then we all sat down and started to read through the script together. It was very very much fun.
Then the sex scene came up. Gary read.
,,*flashback* Lou and Skylar (y/n characters name) start to undress each other ver fast like they couldn't wait to finally touch each other. They kissed passionately and went into Lou's bed together" Gary read out. There was more of course but Gary wants us to improvise the rest. He said quote: ,what happens, happens' well that's good.
During the reading cate gave me a few looks which made be blush. Of course. And then it was done. It was fun actually.