Chapter sixteen

Y/n POV
We've been doing interviews with the whole cast a lot, and today is the day where we are going to go to the Jimmy Fallon show all together as a cast.
I was in the bedroom on my phone when cate walked in.
,,my love we have to get ready. Our driver will be here in 40 minutes" cate said.
,,okay will do" I replied.
I got up and choose an outfit. I couldn't really decide thought
,,babe what should I wear ?" I asked cate who was about to leave the room.
,,well Mary and Morag will style you before we go on so whatever you feel comfortable until we get all glammed up" cate said.
,,perfect" I said. Cate gave me a small kiss on the head.

After about 20 minutes I was done showering and started putting on my outfit. I decided on a loose pair of pants and one of Cates sweaters.
,,I see you like my sweater huh?" She asked as she walked in the bedroom.
,,yeah it smells like you" I said and smiled at her.
,,you're just the cutest"she replied and gave me a kiss.
We left to go in our car.
,,sweetheart our realtor called us today and they said our house will be ready in 3 weeks" cate said while driving
,,oh my god that's great!" I said and smiled wide.
I was so so happy but I do sometimes get unsure. We're making all those big steps and yet no one knows about us. If I could I'd shout it from rooftops that I'm with this amazing woman
,,are you okay?" Cate asked me.
I noticed that I was zoning out
,,oh yeah sorry Just nervous " i Lied. I mean yes I was but that's not the reason. Cate gave me a quick smile.

We arrived at Jimmy Fallon and went inside the huge building. We went to our rooms and all of us had our own. We greeted the whole cast who were all waiting in the hall
I needed to talk to somebody because I feel like those feelings are eating me from the inside . While walking to the rooms I turned to Sarah
,,can you come to my room ? " i whispered in her ear and asked her. Sarah and I became very close so she noticed that I wasn't okay.
,,oh yes of course. I'll tell my team to rotate" she said giving me a reassuring smile.
I went inside. A few minutes later sarah came in.
,,okay talk to me. We have about 5 minutes then our glam team will come. " Sarah said sitting down on the couch and gesturing for me to sit down next to her.
,,ugh it's dumb I know but.. sometimes I hate the fact that Cate and me are like hidden from public. I want to tell everyone if I could and i don't know. I know I always say that's it's fine but sometimes I wish things were different" I said.
,,first of all your feelings aren't dumb. I get it. I'd feel the same to be honest. But you also have to consider that Cate is a huge star who is always in the news and the smallest thing makes a headline" Sarah said
,,I know I know it's just frustrating" I replied.
Sarah just gave me a hug. Then there was a knock at the door.
,,it's our glam team. Come in!" Sarah yelled and so the glam team came in and got us all ready.
When we were ready we all went backstage.
,,well don't you all look stunning" Helena said.
,,we sure do" Sandy said jokingly.
Cate seemed to notice that I was more quiet than usually. So she pulled me aside from the others
,,Babe you are acting weird" cate said looking at me.
,,I'm not. I'm okay" I tried to fake a smile
,,don't lie to me y/n" cate said. Her eyes were filled with concern and a bit of sadness.
,,cate it's nothing." I tried to go away
,,it's not nothing if it makes you act that way" cate replied
,,Cate it's just.. I sometimes get afraid that you're going to be ashamed of me because I'm this new actress who's not the best looking and new to it all and I feel like I'm a secret even though I'm not" i blurred out. Shit. I didn't want to say the part where I feel I insecure about my body.
Cate didn't get the chance to reply because the backstage manager gave us the signal that it's time to go on.
So I just walked away to the others and so did Cate.
,,you okay y/n?" Sandy asked me
,,no" I simply said.
,,so please welcome the cast of Oceans 9!" Jimmy said. That's the cue. I put on a fake smile
We all walked out there and took a seat. I sat in between Sarah and cate. Great.
Jimmy asked us all some questions and it was really fun until...
,,so we're going to play one of my new games called 'shot or not' where the rules are that either you answer a question or you drink a shot" Jimmy said.
I totally forgot about that part. We were told before but I forgot.
The audience clapped and so here we go.
,,first question is for Sandra. Have you ever got out of a speeding ticket by being a celebrity" Jimmy asked
,,hell yes I have" Sandy said. Everyone laughed at her quick response
,,very well. Next question is for Cate. Have you ever been in a relationship with a Co-Star?" Jimmy asked.