Chapter twelve

10:30 AM
Y/n POV

I woke up with a huge headache. Then I remembered last night and I understood why I felt like this.
I looked on my nightstand to find a glass of water and a pill for my headache. That must've been cate.
Gosh she's the cutest person ever.
I took the pill and the water and got up.

I walked downstairs to find cate in the kitchen making pancakes.
,,look who it is. Well do you have a headache?" She asked already knowing the answer.
,,yeah but thanks for the pill and water" I said and I gave her a kiss. Kissing her is the best thing ever.
,,I'm so lucky" I said in between kisses.
,,I'm the lucky one" cate said and kissed me again.
The feeling I get whenever cate kisses me is unreal.
,,what are the plans for today?" I asked her while hugged her from behind because she made the pancakes.
,,I thought we can go to dinner tonight. Cause we will continue shooting the movie tomorrow so before that a night out sounded good to me. What do you think?" Cate said.
,,sounds perfect to me" I replied.

We ate breakfast together and it was absolutely delicious.
We cleaned up the kitchen and decided to go to the living room and watch a movie.
,,so y/n I wanted to talk to you" cate said.
I was a little scared not going to lie.
,,what is it?" I asked her.
,,some people who were fixing my house said that it's all done and that I can come back" Cate said.
Oh. I didn't expect that.
,,oh" was all I managed to say.
,,so you'll be leaving?" I asked her.
,,that's why I wanted to talk to you.. I thought about giving the house to Andrew because he designed most of it and he has a new girlfriend now and they seem happy. So I called Andrew and said that the house is his because I'll be moving in with my girlfriend" she said.
My eyes pooped wide open.
,, cate. Is this you trying to ask me if I want to be your girlfriend and if we want to live together ?" I asked her.
,,yes it is" she said. Cate looked nervous. I didn't know why because my answer was obvious.
,,well of course cate. I'd love that!" I said.
Her eyes looked so happy and she kissed me. I kissed her back. The kiss was filled with joy and passion.
,,so it's okay with you when my kids come over every other weekend?" She asked me.
,,babe they can stay here whenever they want to. But I have a better idea" I said.
,,tell me" cate said exited.
,,I mean I get good money now because of the job and you're not poor either so why not upgrade this house a bit. You now? Like make it bigger my property is big enough for a bigger house. We can do it When we're travelling for the premieres for the movie and then we'll be back to a bigger home for us" I said
,,I can't think of anything better than doing this with you and living in it together" Cate said and gave me a kiss on my forehead. I love forehead kisses they give me the feeling of reassurance.
,,now I want to wach a movie" I said.
,,anything you want love" she said.

6:30PM
The day has been great so far. I'm currently getting ready for dinner. I wanna look good because it's our first dinner as an official couple. I decided to wear something black. I really loved the outfit so I decided to post it to my insta.

 I really loved the outfit so I decided to post it to my insta

Y/n y/l/n official: dinner time 😋
40,979 likes

Comments:
mssarahcathrinepaulson: you look very expensive :)
awkafina: you look sick !!!
Reply to mssarahcathrinepaulson: exactly what i was going for 😋
Reply to awkafina: thank you girl 😁