Chapter 25 New Team

No one's POV

Currently, the Reds are looking for power sources to keep the capture unit running.

Grif: Simmons, what are we looking for?

Simmons: Power cells, batteries, anything.

Grif: How is a power cell different from a battery?

Simmons: Grif, this is not the time!

Suddenly they all heard multiple explosion, followed by gun shots coming from outside.

Sarge: Hey, did you hear that?

Simmons: Yeah... I did... Come on Grif, let's go!

Grif: Aren't we supposed to run away from explosions?

The Reds, Caboose and Tucker race outside just as an explosion sends Church crashing into the snow in front of them.

Church: Ow!

Sarge: What happened?

Church: The Meta... there...

Sarge: And I was afraid we wouldn't get to kick a little ass today! Come on, fellas!

Tucker: Caboose! Stay with Church!

Caboose: Okay.

Tucker: And try not to kill him by accident!

Caboose: Okay!

With the others, Meta opens fire and Zero dives aside to avoid the hit. Meta charges towards him,

Brute Shot blade raised, but Zero whips out his knives and parries the blow

Brute Shot blade raised, but Zero whips out his knives and parries the blow. He then slices him in the shoulder, and the leg as he slid under him. Turning back around, Meta was immediately met by gun fire by One, as she rushed in with her with her dual SMGs, Meta attempted to slash her, only for her to leap over him, rolling back.

One: Come on, Maine, stop this! This isn't you!

Not listening, Meta again attempted to slash One, only for her to jump up and land on the Brute shot, as she kicked him in the head, but managed to grab her by the leg and slam her into the ground.