PSA RTX

No one's POV

Currently, Zero and Carolina were filming a PSA together for a convention, that Jax had asked them to star in.

Zero: Hey, I'm Agent Zero.

Carolina: And I'm Agent Carolina. You possibly know us from the popular web series Red vs. Blue and Fan story, Zero to One.

Zero: We're here today to tell you all about the Rooster Teeth mega convention, RTX!

Carolina: This August 3rd through 5th. It's going to be SPECTACULAR! Larrr...larrr... I-uhh...imitate an echo effect!

Zero just laughed, as she looked at him confused.

Carolina: What?

Jax: Okay, Ca-Carolina...

Carolina: It's in the script as a line, Jax, not a parenthetical verbal direction. I know that cuz I've been doing these dumb PSAs for seven, FRICKING years!

Carolina proceeded to destroy the equipment, as Zero just shook his head.

JAX: Woah! Hey! No, that's..very expensive!

(Timeskip)

Zero: August 3rd, 4th, and 5th down at the humongous Austin Convention Center.We've got premieres, screenings.

Carolina: As well as panels, special events,signing, exclusive merch, (Sound of a Pelican landing) THE RTX ANIMATION FESTIVAL... WOULD YOU JUST LAND THAT FRICKING THING ALREADY?

The Pelican landed and Sarge ran up to the two of them.

Sarge: And Hellfire missiles with two flight turrets for strafing!

Zero: Sarge, the dropship is *just* our ride...

Carolina: Slash hotel...

Sarge: Slash payback for last year's cosplay contest!

Carolina: Let it go...

Sarge: How could I not win best Sarge? The system is rigged.

Carolina: I think Simmons just...wanted it more...

Zero: As hilarious as that was, I kinda get what he means. I mean, if someone beat you for best Carolina, how would you react?

Carolina: There's no point of asking that.

Zero: Why?

Carolina: Because it would never happen. And if it were to happen, I'd rip their legs off and beat them with them, like a Cherokee drum.

Zero: ...-_-...That's oddly specific...

Sarge: Attendees can meet super special guests including Jessica Nigri, team RWBY, Boogie2988, Smosh Games, Troy Baker, superstar voice actor Matt Hullum, and-

Carolina: Wait, Troy Baker? Revolver Ocelot!?

Sarge: Better known as Joel from The Last of Us. Or Drake, from Uncharted.

Carolina: Revolver "Guns Spinnin' Ass" Ocelot?

Zero: Are you fan girling? Oh that's adorable!

Carolina: What?

Zero: Me and Troy go back, we were in a fan story together. I can help you meet him if you want.

Carolina: WHAT?!

Sarge: Badges and information are available at rtxevent.com.

Carolina: That's August 3rd, 4th, and 5th, in... Austin, Texas! Exas, exaaas...

Sarge: Aaand, (cough) we'd be tickled lightish red to see you there! Wink!

Zero: ...-_-...Sarge, no.

Sarge: Sarge, yes.

Carolina: I just felt myself lose like...five years off my life.

Sarge: It's a reference. Didn't you get it?

Carolina: ...-_-...Is it a migraine?

Zero: ...-_-... Most likely.

Sarge: Oh, you didn't get it...