Rubyjane and Pranpriya.

LISA'S POV.

Do you ever encountered a question? So simple yet so hard to answer?

Because i did.

-

"Lisayah, if ever we broke up and i get married first, would you come to my wedding even though you still haven't moved on? Would you stop the wedding?" Jennie asked while grinning at me.

I was caught off guard and i lost my words.

-

It's a very selfish question and it brought tons of thoughts inside my head. How am i supposed to answer that? How? That time, I don't know.

Looking back at it right now. I could've just said that I wouldn't allow any break up. That there's only one person she'll be married to and that's me.

But whenever i remember that question, i can't help but to burst in tears.

I was afraid that if i say NO she'll hate me at that moment and she'd think I don't love her or think that I wouldn't fight for her. And if i say YES she'd think her happiness doesn't matter to me.

But i had no idea that I'd be asked a question again 8 years later. I had no idea I would ask myself again in a slightly different way.

-

"Lisa, are you ready? We have to arrive at the church before the bride. Hurry up so we can rock the road.

I smiled at Jisoo unnie. "Okay." I answered shortly and followed them to the car that we'll be using.

We reached the church not so long after and we quickly went to the spot that's reserved for us.

I sat on the chair restlessly. My hands sweats as i consciously look around.

The church's set up is familiar. The theme, the flowers and the low background music. The said venue is familiar too.

Just like how we planned it.

"She's here." Rosé, Jisoo's girlfriend whispered to me.

I stood up and turn my head to the entrance.

The music took over the area as the special guests march on the aisle. Then lastly, the bride appeared on the view.

She walks slowly yet gracefully. She looks ethereal in that white dress. Her hair complements her already gorgeous face. She gives off a smile that never fails to shoot shiver down my spine. The butterflies on my tummy went wild as my heart summersaults nonstop.

As she was getting near the altar, she looked at the direction on the end of the aisle and pass through the groom. She knew where she's looking and she knew who she's looking at. I stood steadily behind the groom as i clap weakly. Her eyes found mine. It mirrors an emotion i do not understand, or i refuse to understand.

I gave her a tight lipped smile, I'm very well aware what my eyes may look like, but who cares? I don't.

I'll let her show this side of me, 'cause I know this may be the last time I'd be able to express these feelings to her.

"Congrats." I mouthed to her as a teardrop escaped my left eye.

She nodded and quickly avert her gaze towards her groom while taking a deep breath.

PEREGRINATE -jenlisa (One Shots)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara