m

Pov.

"3000$ for a night, no discount to whosoever," I said while crossing my arms and extending my legs, exposing them more for my client to see.

I smirk when I saw her eyes averted to my well-shaved and smooth legs.

"Psh got you."

"3000$ for a night? Aren't you overpricing yourself? I'm surprised you still got a lot of customers." She said with a hint of playfulness in her voice while her eyes never left my legs.

I can see the lust in her brown orbs, but despite her obvious urges, she managed to question the price.

"Was that supposed to offend me? Well, FYI, that's the point of why I ask big money from people who wanted to spend a night with a stunning girl like me. I don't go around satisfying people with this hot body and then just letting them throw a penny at me. My job isn't as easy as you think it is."

"So, you admit you have many customers, huh?" She asked and finally looked up into my eyes.

I scoffed at her seeing weird emotions mirroring her eyes. "Yes, why? Are you jealous?" I asked sarcastically.

"Tss, why would I be jealous? Knowing you had many people enter you?"

"Yeah, and you're here trying to be one of them. It seems like you're not pleased with my price, but you know what? Take it or leave it. I expected you to agree immediately cause damn those accessories, looked like you can offer more than just 3000$," I said as I chuckled while shaking my head, not too much that I might ruin my posture in front of a possible big client.

"Well, yes. I can give off 100k and still sleep at night peacefully knowing I lost a penny for nothing." She flaunts her confidence lacing her words.

I bit my inner cheek, trying my best to control myself and not roll my eyes at her. I hate this kind of people, but I have to pretend to like them just so I could have enough money to feed myself with luxuries that I can never have if ever I work as a normal saleslady at a department store.

"If you're too wealthy to be able to brag about it, why bother with my price? Ha, I could've asked for more money, tsk tsk. Now, do you accept or do you want to leave?"

She smirked before unbuttoning her white long sleeves and then throwing them beside me. She stood in front of me and I gawked at her body.

"I could've expected her to have such a fine figure."

"Give me the satisfaction that one never had." And by that, she sat on my lap and grabbed my face as she connects our lips.

I responded to her as soon as I felt her plum lips on mine and she immediately explored my mouth using her tongue. We fought for dominance and she surprisingly won without me letting her.

"Shit, I'm hot. I never felt this before."

She's drop-dead gorgeous and has an amazing body, then added to that is her skill in making me want this.

"After so many years, this is the first time I had this kind of desire."

Fast-forward-

"Not bad. The best sex I had for a very long time." I uttered after catching my breath. I then looked up at her putting on her underwear and I saw her smirk.

"Really, huh? That boost my pride." She said as she successfully slid into her lady trousers.

I chuckled. I pushed myself up, letting the fabric that was covering my body up to my chest fall. I guess, my movement caught her attention and it successfully drew her head in my direction.

Her eyes found mine but it wasn't long until she averted it to my exposed chest which made her pause from buttoning her pants.

She let out a heave and stared back into my eyes. "Are you seducing me?" She asked.

I felt the urge to roll my eyes and so I did without any hesitation. She's done anyway.

"Maybe. You're rich and I could ask for a raise, know?" I said as I remove the blanket from me, giving her a full view of my naked body.

She gulped when I spread my legs wider, and just like that, I have her lusting over me again.

"Is that so? I don't mind. I'll see you tomorrow, then?" She smiled softly and offer me a handshake.

"My name's Jennie. Jennie Kim." She added.

I shrug and accepted her hand. "Lisa Manoban. It's nice working with you." I replied that made her laugh and it took me by surprise.

"Wow, cute laugh."

"Oh, well! You have to go. A client will be here anytime soon." I said as I fix my hair and attempted to move off the mattress.

I saw from the corner of my eyes that she stopped fixing herself as well, she stared at me for seconds while I fix the bed still wearing nothing.

"But we just finished?"

"Ughh, here we go again with clients that think they're entitled to my schedule just because they've slept with me for a night. Tsk."

"Yes, supposedly, I'm going to spend my day in my house, take a nice shower so I can take your saliva off me, and then reward myself with a goodnight's sleep. But, yeah." I shrugged and winked at her.

"Are you broke?"

"Am I? I'm not, it's just that this person offered twice as much as the original price so... Meh, who am I to refuse?"

I walked towards her and cupped her face, I then gave her a peck on the lips and I swear my stomach flipped when she chased my lips and even gripped my waist.

I smirked. "Don't be jealous," I whispered to her lips and laughed gently.

I pulled away from her and started walking towards the bathroom, but I was surprised to feel a pair of hands grab my shoulder and threw me onto the mattress.

"Hey! What the fuck is wrong with you?" I groaned as I caress my head.

"Cancel him." She demanded while undoing her trousers.

"What?"

"Cancel him." She added