Life's Second Chance.

WARNING⚠️: The following chapter may present a long one shot.

I would like to also thank everyone for supporting this book. I'm not a good writer and some stories may appear lame. Thank you!

A huge credit to vanilla_chocolate020on a user for suggesting me this idea. I know it may not appear as good as what you told me but... Yeah! Haha, Thank you!

*

LISA'S POV.

"Tsk, do i really have to come with you, Jen? I don't think I'm invited." I complained once again as i flop my body on my bed.

If you're wondering. Jennie, my bestfriend which is also my secret love, brag into my room and forced me to go with her to a dinner party that his suitor prepared for our circle.

"Yes, Lili. You have to, and who told you you're not invited? As long as I'm in for a party, you're automatically with me. We're one, remember?" She said as she continued searching for my outfit later.

I mentally scoffed. "Jennie, I'm really tired. You can go on to that party without me. You're big enough anyway." I said and covered myself with my blanket. Not seconds later, Jennie pulled the blanket away from me and threw it across the room. I groaned.

"You're not allowed to use that as an excuse, Lili. You've spent your whole day just lazing around so you're going with me whether you like it or not." My Nini uttered in a stern voice.

I shivered because of that. Sigh. She never really fails to scare the shit ot of me  with just a simple tone of voice.

"And where did you hear that? I did a lot today!" I defended myself as i cover my face using my arms.

"Mom told me so." She replied and slap my shoulder.

Yes, that's right, she calls my mother 'mom'. You see, we practically spent 70% of our life doing sleep overs. It's an unspoken tradition that neither Jennie and I don't want to break. Every night we sleep at either our rooms except those times that we have prior commitments the next day. Our parents forbid us to do so if we have important things to do the day after since they know we usually spend our night watching movies or gossiping at certain things.

"Argh, can't i just stay here, Jen?" I removed my arms from my face and gave her pleading eyes.

But yeah. Knowing her, she wants what she wants.

"No, Li. I told you, if I'm there, you should be there too. Also, Kai prepared this for all of us." She said glancing over her shoulder before facing me. I groaned at her response.

Her eyes softens. "Sigh. Lili, i know you don't like him, but can you at least do this for me? Don't embarrass me, please? He's trying his best so you'd accept him." She said and put down the clothes she was holding before climbing up to my bed and laying on top of me, placing her head on my chest.

If only he's not your suitor, i might actually consider him as a dear friend.

"Haish, fine." I said with defeated tone.

She squealed almost immediately and hugged tight. "Thank you, Lili!" She said.

Wow, that's cute, but it hurts. This is not the reaction i was expecting from her.

"No, probs." I replied and gave her sa smile. A sad one. I'm hoping she'd notice that I'm actually not comfortable with this idea.

"You're the best, Lili! Now go take a shower, the dinner will start any moment now and we still have to drive!" She pulled me up and pushed me on my bathroom.