Doll.

"This shit is really creepy, Jen. How did you manage to live in here knowing there's great amount of scary looking dolls in here?" Ask Rosé as i was putting down my newly bought doll to add in my Collections.

I smiled as i admire the doll before i faced her.

"It feels good, Rosé." I uttered shortly as i walk pass her and exit the room, leaving her behind.

"What the fuck, don't leave me here... You know, Jen, I don't see what mesmerized you to have you spare a room for these- these dolls. If i were you, i would've fainted seeing them every night before i can even lay down on my bed to sleep." She said, following me to the living room.

"I'm loving everything that i do, dear. Neither do i know why i suddenly have the urge to collect every doll that i see. I just enjoy doing it." I smiled.

"Anyway, what do you want for lunch? My treat." I added and then invited her out of my house then to a resto.

.

FAST-FORWARD - 4PM

Rosé went home, it's just me in this store, roaming and looking for a good dress to wear for this up coming party my sister is gonna be holding. The theme is royalty so I'm looking for royal blue dress or a cute purple one.

As i was walking pass a section of clothing, something caught my eyes. Something like a beauty.

I immediately went towards it and i got dazed by how amazing this mannequin is. The features, the hair strands, the- everything. It's just perfect.

The mannequin has an emerald green dress that complement its beauty. It took awhile for me to snap out of my zone and i immediately call the staff.

"Yes, ma'am? Have you chosen the perfect dress?" The staff personnel asked.

"I want this." I said under my breath but enough for her to hear.

"Wonderful! That dress would look stunning on you! Do you want me to find your size—

"No, no. Not the dress. The mannequin. I want his beauty with me..." I paused and faced her. She's zoned out and seemed frozen on her spot.

"Would that be possible?" I asked hopefully. "I am willing to pay any amount. As long as it stay at a reasonable price."

The staff seem to brought back to life when i mentioned that i am willing to pay. She smiled.

"Well, ma'am. I will just have to call the manager. Please wait."

I nodded eagerly and faced the mannequin again.

Its just so... Wow.

I examined the facial features of the mannequin once more and I can't help but have this unsettling feeling of excitement inside me.

She will be the most beautiful collection i will have yet.

"Ma'am? I heard from our staff that you're interested in our displayed mannequin rather than the dress it is wearing. Can you confirm that?" A feminine looking man said which made me nod once again.

"Well, I'm sorry to disappoint you but the mannequin is not for sale."

"I know, that's why I'm willing to pay any amount, just give me the mannequin." I flap my lashes, adding effect on my cutesy voice.

"I'm sorry, ma'am—...

TIME SKIP - 6PM

"YESSSSSS!" I celebrated once i made sure the mannequin is standing stern on my bedroom grounds.