Mom said it.

"AHHH!" I screamed while holding my chest with both hands as i saw a person sitting on my bed.

I squint my eyes as i tried to adjust to the bright light of the my room.

"Aish! Jennie, why didn't you talk the moment i stepped in?! I almost had an heart attack!" I said with a sigh before walking towards my closet and i rummage my clothes to look for a comfy pair.

"Mom, didn't inform you?" She asked with her usual cold voice.

"Mom? Your mom? How? I mean, did you give her my number?" I asked in series and glance back at her.

I scan her face and i mentally shook my head seeing her with her usual resting face.

"Your mom, of course." She uttered, her voice void with emotion.

My left brow arched as i face my closet again. "You sounded like I'm supposed to know that. Why are you calling her mom? And no, she didn't inform me that you're here." I asked once again, pulling a loose tee and a short.

"What do you mean i sounded like-what, don't i sound the same all the time?"

I shrugged at her before closing my closet and turned to her afterwards.

"Well, you do sounded like you lack exposure to fun all the time, but i can understand how your words work and what they meant, Jen." I said then motioned her to turn around.

She didn't asked why and she immediately obliged to my request, so i started stripping myself and change to new set of fresh and comfy clothes.

"I called you a lot of times today, but your phone just kept on ringing. I was curious why you're not picking up so i rushed here. I expected you to open your house's front door but mom was the one to greeted me. She said you went out with girl to go shopping. I asked which mall you were at so i can fetch you and bring you home but she didn't know so she told me to stay here. By the way, you're late for 21 minutes and 36 seconds to your supposed curfew." She stated with her back facing me and i chuckled.

The usual Jennie.

I thought. But huh, i clearly told mom earlier where i was going? Did she forget?

"That didn't answer why all of the sudden you're calling my mom, mom." I said as i finally slipped in my tee.

I grab the used clothes that's scattered on the floor and threw then to the basket. I then went to her side on the bed and laid beside her.

"Well... Jisoo unnie's girlfriend calls our mother mom too, and they're girlfriends so i thought why shouldn't i call yours mom also? Since we're also girlfriends..." She said as she stare at my face.

It looked like she has somethings to say more so i motioned her to continue. She breathed out before fixing her sit and moved closer to me.

"I'm jealous to them, so i called your mother mom." She blurted out bluntly that made me chuckle.

"First of all, Jennie. Your Unnie and her girlfriend has a relationship that's different from ours. They're basically fiancées and their relation involves romantic love and us two, well, we're girlfriends. But what we have is what we call platonic love. It make sense why her fiancée calls auntie that way.

Second..." I paused as i showed two fingers at her.

"How are you able to make my mother agree that you should call her mom?" I finished with a question.

Her brows suddenly raised a little and along with it is the twitching of her lips as if it was tugging up to a smile.

My eyes shot wide as shock and amusement consumed my body.

D..did she... Did she really smile? I mean, it's barely noticeable but it's still can be considered as a smile!!!

Jennie! Jennie, the cold blooded friend of mine who i think lack exposure to sunrise because of how pale her skin is, just smiled! At me!!!

"Did I see that right? Am I really witnessing this? YOU JUST SMILED!" I stated excitedly and raised both my arms up in the air which made her frown again.

"Aweeeee! Do it again, Jennie. You look better with it." I calmed down but she only responded with a shrug.

"**Sigh** So, going back, how did you managed to make my mom agree that you call her mom?" I asked now sitting up.

"Well..." She hesitated but i encouraged her to speak cuz god-knows how curious i am to know how she did it. I mean, my mom can be strict in certain ways sometimes.

"She said, she wanted me to marry you too so she agreed." Jennie whispered shyly which shocked me.

I have two different reasons for being shock.

One: She's acting shy and cute right now which I have never seen before because she's like a programmed robot with no emotions.

Two: MY MOTHER SAID WHAT?!

DID NOT PROOFREAD.
APOLOGIES FOR SOME ERRORS.