You. Her. I. Us. We. Betrayers.

"Get your fucking hands off me, motherfucking shit!" A certain tall girl said as she tried shoving the cop's hands away from her shoulders.

"Shut the fuck up, bitch! Don't act like you can beat me. You look pathetic right now and you're inside these huge walls and firm bars. You belong there, trash!" The cop said as she pushed the girl inside the jail and locked the metal door.

"Ohhh, just wait 'til i get out of these dirty place, I'd smash your head nonstop." The girl whispered to herself when she suddenly heard a chuckle from the dark corner of the room.

"Tried stealing the ring?" The tall girl's brows raised. She put her hands on her hips as she seriously gazed at the corner, trying to show off her dominant persona.

"Who are you?" Asked the tall girl then her eyes twinkled in happiness as she saw the person who stepped out from the dark.

"Me." Said the latter who's much shorter and has a jet black hair.

The tall blonde grin. "You, nice to meet you here. You look awfully good, I'll give that to you for now." She uttered before her face fell and her frown became visible.

"Who are you? I'm sure as heck i never met you." The jet black haired girl scowl at the former's vulgar words— well, at least that's how she understood the tone of the former girl.

"I'm Jisoo, and i tried stealing the same thing. Sadly, i got caught and up until I'm trying to figure out where the hell did they put that ring. I know it's around in this building. We can help each other find it and then we can split the money we'll get using that precious." The shorter girl uttered as she offered her hand for a friendly gesture.

"Uhh, yeah, i only asked for your name and not the whole reason why you're here and why you wanna fucking involve yourself on me cause I'm also sure as heck that i don't wanna be teamed with you. By the way, I'm Lisa." Said the taller one and accepted the handshake that the matter offered.

Jisoo once again scowled. "I'm pretty sure you wanna get out of here, right?" She asked suggestively and that earned a sexy smirk from the former.

*

ONE YEAR LATER.

"Governor, two criminals escaped from their cells! The men have no lead as to how did the two manage to get out of the building."  The General said from the other line.

"Who are those two?" The brunette girl asked back while sipping her coffee.

"Jisoo Kim, and Lalisa Manoban, ma'am. We are curr——**toot toot toot**" the other line was cut even before the
General could finish his words.

The brunette stared at her phone curiously and immediately rolled her eyes after seeing the call was dropped.

"Haa! Finally! I'm back home!" The brunette stood up in an instant hearing that familiar voice and immediately, a smiled crept unto her lips.

"Baby, i missed you." Said the brunette and ran to the newcomer.

"I miss you too, Jennie. But I'm mad at you, were you really planning to just let me rot in there?!" Jennie chuckled and planted a gentle peck on her lover's lips.

"No, Lisayah, because i know you'll eventually escape from there. Now, look at you, back in my arms in one piece and still with a very very VERY charming face. I just couldn't believe it took you a whole year to bail yourself out. Tsk tsk, what a disappointment." Jennie trailed that made the latter chuckle.

"Yeah, I can't believe it too. Guess I'm getting rusty, but! I brought a friend, baby." Lisa said and gaze at her girlfriend lovingly.

"Who?"