Chapter 10: A Night Out

He was still musing over his actions in the council chambers as he walked into the front yard. It was nice having a place away from crowded streets. There weren't nearly as many glares on his walk here, which was a big plus, and since there were so few people here the chance of hate riots showing up at his doorstep would be down for at least a little while giving him time to set up security measures. Being as this was now officially his property, by law he was allowed to protect it by any means he saw fit. Which basically meant that if he wanted to make the whole thing one big exploding note he could as long as it didn't damage anything off his property. Not that he would go that far of course. He wasn't about to let his home get blown to smithereens when he finally had a place of his own just because some drunk asshole decided to climb his fence some night to piss on his doorstep. He would however make sure that said drunk would never be able to make it to his doorstep. The doorstep he was now standing on. The door step in front of the door to his house. He smiled as he thought about how good that sounded.

Shaking his head he unlocked the door and walked inside. Turning around he locked it again just before two sets of hands grabbed him from behind and dragged him over to the couch. He was about to get up to see what was happening but was forced back down as a giggling girl landed on top of him and kissed him deeply. "Welcome back Naruto-kun." Hinata said happily before kissing him again.

"You seem to be in a better mood than you were this morning. And from the smell of it I'm guessing the shower works." His thoughts were cut off however as Hinata sat up on his waist and a new pair of lips met his. "Ha-Haku-chan...Hi-Hinata-chan...huh?" The gears that had been working so feverishly lately, suddenly ground to a halt at the new actions that were too much of an overload on his system.

"Hinata-chan and I had a good long talk while you were away. We decided that it would be very unfair to have you two messing around here, while I'm in the same house with nothing to do, so we took my suggestion from Wave and decided to share you. At least for now." Haku said with a smile.

"We agreed that at the moment there just isn't anyone our age mature enough to be with us better than you, so I hope you don't mind Naruto-kun." Hinata bit her lower lip as she looked at him and tried not to blush too deeply.

"Um, uh, well I guess if you're ok with it Hinata-chan. I, uh, promised you I wouldn't leave you, so this is completely your decision." The hamster wheel inside of his head was beginning to struggle once again.

"Wow. Even when faced with every guy's fantasy he differs to you. I'm so jealous Hinata-chan." Haku mocked the younger girl causing her to blush deeply once more.

"Naruto-kun it isn't fair to any of us in our current situation to have to sit around and do nothing so no one feels left out. This way no one is left out." Hinata finalized the deal with a peck to his lips.

"Um, O-ok then."

"Well now that that's out of the way how about we learn what our boyfriend had to do that was so important that he had to leave two gorgeous women alone in his house..." Both girls stared holes into his head.

With Hinata still sitting on his stomach and Haku now kneeling beside the couch near his head, Naruto had little choice but to comply. "Well, I was rather pissed about what Hiashi-teme tried to do to Hina-chan so I went to see the Jiji-san about it. Unfortunately he was in a meeting with the ninja council, but I convinced the guards to let him know I was there and needed to talk to him urgently. Long story short I turned Hyūga law around on Hiashi in front of the ninja council. That was why your story had to be right Haku-chan. You see when he disowned and denounced Hinata-chan as a Hyūga and family member he immediately made her into a regular ninja of Konoha. Since he did that before activating the seal, he basically made it so that they can't put a seal on her without her permission, otherwise it is considered an aggressive act against a fellow Konoha ninja, which is punishable as a traitorous act. That would most likely lead to imprisonment for all parties involved or in the worst case, execution."