Chapter 16: A Troubled Mind

Well anyway, the time has come. Love it or hate it, the worst scene is here. I won't ask for forgiveness, but I felt it was necessary to have it in the story to justify certain things that people seem to like to do in harem stories, that I won;t be doing in mine. There is a large warning with instructions on how to skip the actual scene. After the break there is a very short summary just to give everyone an idea of what happened without getting graphic. For those of you that do choose to read that scene, I warn you now it is very brutal. Don't read it if you think it may ruin the story for you. This should be the darkest it gets for a long time.

As the jōnin talked their students and the other residents of the house split up into two groups. Ino dragged Hinata, Haku and Kin away while the rest went to the back yard so Harume and Shino could show their training area for the past month to Chōji and Shikamaru. Haku and Hinata were a little confused as to what could be so important that they had to use a bedroom to talk, but they were soon put on their guard with the first words that came from Ino's mouth when the door was shut as she looked them dead in the eyes. "How many are you willing to share him with?"

"Wh-what?!"

"I'm not going to beat around the bush here. I want to be with Naruto-kun too, and I'm sure we all know that Kin would bone him if she ever found him vulnerable." The Oto-nin blushed, but didn't deny anything. "Also, I'm pretty sure Tenten is infatuated by him. She seems to have a thing for romantic talk. I'm willing to bet there will be others too with his charm and protect all attitude, so I want to know how many you are willing to share with, and don't say none because you are already getting the two in this room whether you like it or not."

"D-don't you think we should talk about this with N-Naruto-kun?" Hinata looked on the verge of tears at Ino's commanding tone.

'Yeah I mean he may not want to spread himself out too thin. He is only one guy..." Even Haku was looking nervous.

"I don't care if Naruto-sama accepts me or not. I will be by his side until my debt is repaid even if it takes my whole life." Kin on the other hand was full of determination as she stared at the two unflinching.

"A-ano...I don't think you should d-date him just to pay back a debt..."

"Oh no, I won't date him for my debt." Hinata and Haku breathed a momentary sigh of relief, "I'll date him because he's the best guy I've ever met." ...or not. "The debt is something I would pay off even if I didn't want to date him."

"...Well there's no denying that, but I mean, we really should get his opinion on this..."

Down in the yard Kurenai and Asuma had joined the four genin in looking around the yard as they showed off their small training area, the meditation area that they were forced to relax in if they got too stressed out and the gardens that Harume liked to check every time she came as the residents changed them frequently. "So you got stronger in this little area?" Asuma looked around the area wondering just how much they could really train.

"You wouldn't believe how little space you actually need to train if you know how to use it. Naruto-san taught us that. It was how he was able to get strong without anyone knowing." Shino told him flatly.

"Even so, how do you practice jutsu, or spar?"

"Asuma-san, Naruto-san only shows us how to use jutsu. It's up to us to practice it here to the point that it becomes dangerous to his property, then if we want to further practice it we have to do so on our own where we can find a place to do so. Because of the control exercises he made us do, by the time he started teaching us jutsu we pretty much just used the bare minimum to get a reaction from the jutsu then gradually put in more chakra to get a feel for it. When we would go to practice on our own it only really took just putting more chakra into it to really do anything flashy, so we would only need to do it outside of the estate a couple times." Harume explained.