Chapter 18: The Finals Invasion

Kin and Sakura faced each other right where Neji and Naruto had previously stood. Genma looked between the two and could see the hatred in their eyes. 'I'm going to have to keep a close eye on these two. Otherwise this is going to end in a bloodbath...' Checking the fighters he stepped back as before. "Begin." After the last match the tension in the stadium was obvious. The crowd wanted to see more of what these little ninja were capable of.

"What is it that you see in that Uchiha asshole anyway pinkie? From what I've heard he is the most arrogant prick on the planet, and from what I've seen he's no match for Naruto-sama in any aspect of being a ninja. The only thing he does overshadow Naruto-sama in is his ego." Kin stood there without a care in the world. Not even trying to defend herself against the other girl since she knew it would be far too easy to beat her based on what she showed in the preliminaries.

"Shut up you bitch! How dare you talk about Sasuke-kun like that! He could kick Naruto-baka's ass around Konoha blindfolded!" Sakura huffed as she ran towards the Oto-nin. Grabbing a few kunai she whipped them at her opponent who easily dodged or parried with her own senbon.

"Pathetic." Kin stated in a disgusted tone. Sakura ignored the statement as she created two bunshin hoping to confuse the other girl. "Like I wouldn't know how to beat a bunshin. Especially when they are made so poorly." She whipped out a some more senbon and threw three towards separate opponents. Two passed right through, but the third was dodged. She didn't stop there though and charged towards the one that dodged. As she got close she brought out a kunai and with a few quick slashes, that Sakura could only half block, she jumped back to admired her handiwork.

Sakura looked at herself wondering just where the girl had cut here. She couldn't see any blood and began to grin thinking that maybe her opponent missed. Her hopes were dashed aside though as the fabric of her dress started to separate. To her horror, chunks of cloth started to peel away and float to the ground until she was standing there in nothing but panties. She covered her chest and sank to her knees screaming as she clenched her eyes closed. "Kyaa!" She had never in her life wanted to disappear as much as she wanted to now.

"So pathetic. Naruto-kun told me how such a thing wouldn't bother you since you had been this exposed before when you tried to get back to your dear Sasuke-teme. I do see though that at least Ino-chan was right when she told me you didn't need a bra. You really are like a boy in that respect."

"Sh-shut-up!" Sakura screamed with tears in her eyes.

"Crying at your age. What would your dear Sasuke-kun think of you now? Probably the same thing most of the people here are thinking. 'What a worthless little cunt she is.' You're an embarrassment to the term kunoichi. At least Ino-chan seems to have gotten over that egotistical piece of shit that you're so infatuated with." Over in the stands Ino flinched a little. She knew she was bad, but at least she was now considered better than Sakura. That was a start. Likewise, Inoichi was smiling up in the stands. He had noticed the difference in his daughter, and while it was a bit late for it to be of any help in this exam, he already saw a change in her that she wanted to become stronger rather than follow a boy around blindly.

"I'll kill you!' Sakura leapt to her feet and charged at Kin with one hand wrapped around a kunai, and the other keeping her chest from view.

"You really intend to fight me with only one hand?" Kin jerked her fingers and immediately two bells rang.

Sakura was sent to her knees as she grabbed her head in pain. She looked at Kin with loathing. "Wh-what did you do you bitch?!"

"These are special bells. The sound they make disorients those who hear it, and the more they hear it the worse it gets." She rang the bells again and saw Sakura wince. Sakura listened to Kin's short explanation and when the bells rang again her vision distorted. She now saw five Kins standing there smirking at her. "Now how about we finish your punishment." Kin walked slowly over to the confused and frightened girl as she took out another two kunai. With a flick of her wrist the blades were gone and imbedded in the ground at Sakura's sides. "There now, that's better."