25 | Mountain To Climb

LIGHT FEATHERY KISSES tickled my spine as I lay on my stomach

LIGHT FEATHERY KISSES tickled my spine as I lay on my stomach. Faint laughter between Elijah and I filled the morning air. And despite being under the covers, sunlight streamed through the thin white sheet as he made a descent down my body.

He pushed my tee-shirt up, his shirt, and I was suddenly naked again. "I could get used to this view." He rasped into my ear, caressing the curves of my body. I sucked in my stomach.

"I could get used to your warmth." I snuggled into the pillow. "You are like a space heater."

He laid on top of me. His weight and heat pressed me into the mattress. The pressure was soothing, and my eyelids grew heavy again with sleep. We laid there until I gasped for a breath, and he rolled off my body and onto his side, pulling me into a perfect cocoon. I fit in the curve of his body like a glove.

"Can I take you out for breakfast?"

"Where do you want to go?"

"We can go to that cafe on the beach, and you can order the biggest breakfast they have."

My body shook. "I'm not hungry."

"You're a liar. I hear your stomach growling."

I ignored his comment and closed my eyes. Then, his hand collided with my backside, and I lurched forward, squealing into the pillow. I rolled onto my back and looked at him, trying to hide my laughter. "You can't smack my ass! Reva will hear."

"I smacked it last night, though."

"I know." I blushed at the memory. "But she was asleep, then. She could be awake now." Shit! She could be awake. How would I sneak him out of the apartment with her in the living room?

I rolled out of bed in search of my underwear and pajama shorts.

"You have to go before she wakes up."

"Woah, what about breakfast?"

"Can I meet you there?"

He paused. His eyes burned holes in the side of my head as I straightened my room up and got dressed. I felt terrible for kicking him out, but I wanted to tell Reva everything today and not be cornered and questioned as he walked out of the front door.

"Yeah."

I strode to the bed, where he still laid naked, and cupped his face. "I'm sorry if it seems like I'm kicking you out."

"It's all good."

Holding his scruffy cheeks, I dipped my lips to his and kissed him tenderly. He pulled me onto his lap, the flat sheet covering his manhood. I giggled into his mouth as his morning wood pressed into me, sending jolts of pleasure through my body.

"I can't convince you for round two?" he asked between kissing my jaw.

"Later, I promise. We can have rounds three and four too."