❃ ending note ❃

The Art of You is officially complete.

I can't thank everyone enough for their support and love of this story. And, I can't believe it's already been a year since I started writing Eli & Sadie's story, and now it's over. Time goes too fast.

Not only am I sad it's over, but I wanted to mention how much this story means to me. I wrote Sadie to be very similar to myself and my own insecurities. I know a lot of people also struggle with mental health, and I just want you to know that you are beautiful, no matter how you see yourself in the mirror. We are all human and we only have one life, and we need to be kinder to ourselves. Dig down deep like Sadie and find the art in loving yourself ;)

So thank you for being so kind toward this story, I hope you guys enjoyed it.

Also a special thanks to— Avery, April, Beth, B, Jenna, Kate, Luisa, Sabs, & Sydni for helping me throughout this entire process.

─── • ───

Some questions:

If you could rate this story out of 5 stars, what would you rate it?

What bonus content would you like to see about Eli & Sadie?

Any constructive criticism that will better or benefit the story, feel free to leave here. I'm always looking to improve my writing.

─── • ───

NEW STORY ALERT - Beyond The Waves - Find it on my profile or linked in the comments 

Stay connected with me on Instagram & Twitter @annasteffeyy

Thanks for reading,

Anna ♡