Chapter 24

JEDA POV

Stefano walks towards me until he is in front of me on the matt. Chatter fills the room as they talk about what I just said. My heart was racing at the thought of being yelled at by him.

"That was impressive," He says and confusion fills me. "I think that was really good advice you gave them and it will make them better fighters."

"Oh," I say not knowing what else to say. He gives me a confused look as his eyes scan my face.

"What's wrong?" He asks and I open my mouth a few times trying to find the right words.

"I thought you were coming over to yell at me," I say with a shrug and turn away not wanting to see his face as mine was surely red with embarrassment.

"Why would I yell at you?" He asks while grabbing my arm to turn me towards him.

"I didn't know because I just took control of your men and taught them something you may not want them to know," I say throwing my hands up. After the words left my mouth I realized how stupid they sounded and my face heated up more.

Stefano let out a laugh and I looked up at him to see a wide smile.

"I'm not going to yell at you for helping the men fight better to save their lives. If anything I want to thank you for helping them." He says and my mouth gapes open in shock. "Plus, if I was mad at you for doing something, you would surely know it right away."

"How so?" I ask with a curious gaze.

"Trust me, you will know." He shoots me a smirk and I roll my eyes. "I have an idea." I look at him with a raised eyebrow in question. Before I could ask what it was, he walked around me.

"Men!" He shouts and everyone goes quiet, turning to face him. "How would you like it if Jeda here was your new fighting trainer?"

My eyes go wide and I walk up to him.

"No, no, no, I never agreed to," I start to say while grabbing his arm.

"Hell yeah,"

"Fuck yes,"

"We need the training,"

The rooms exploded with agreeing on yesses and pleases. I looked over at Stefano with a stern look.

"Your an asshole," I say to him and he smiles down at me.

"But you love it," He claims and I roll my eyes while crossing my arms over my chest.

"Fine!" I yell over the voices and everyone goes quiet. "Fine, I will train you."

"You can start now if you want. I just need them back in an hour or so for a meeting," He says and I nod my head. He smiles down at me again before walking towards the door.

"You have an hour!" Stefano yells then turns and smirks at me. "Make use of it."

The door slams closed behind him and the men turn to me as I stare at the closed door.

"So what are you going to teach us next, baby doll?" Richard asks and I glare over at him.

Looking at the men surrounding me I try to come up with an idea.

"Well now that you know the proper stance, everyone get into a fight position. We will start there then go into spare matches and see what you need to improve on," I yell out, and heads nod as people spread out and get into a fighting stance.

* * *

"Okay, that's time for today!" I yell over the voices. Everyone stood up and started towards the locker rooms, giving me fist bumps and muttering thanks on their way. Everyone was exhausted and I don't blame them.