Chapter 17

Once Faye had the card, she saw the name before saying, "Oh, that won't be necessary. It's just a dent." Faye casually placed the card into his hand.

"But I insist," he said slyly.

Faye smiles coldly and replies, "No need. Sorry, but I have an appointment to attend to." Faye placed his card into his suit pocket before making her way out.

Faye's red car drove away, while the tall young man watched until he no longer saw the red car as he was smirking. "Leo? Sir, we better hurry to the meeting?" the driver said, nervously. He just smiled, "I finally found her, and she hasn't changed," he said to himself. He remembered five years ago when she stumbled in front of his car, and she had beautiful sharp, clear crystal eyes. Her features had mature more, and her crystal eye still captures him. She was the first woman who didn't want his money as he met multiple people who just wanted his money. "Sir?" the driver said. The man re-enters the vehicle as it takes off. He pulled out his business card that she left behind and played with it in his hand as the name written on it read Leo Lon...

"Faye, you are finally here," John said, once she entered the cubicle. "What took you so long?" he asked.

"I had a little car accident," she said casually.

"Are you okay?" Austin overheard and expressed concern.

"Yeah, it was just a little dent," Faye answered and continued, "is he here?"

"Yes, Andrea is showing him the contract," Austin said.

Faye enters the meeting room to find Robert reading the contract. "Oh, Faye, you are here," Andrea said somewhat relieved. He looked up from the contract and sat there, waiting for her to speak.

Faye sat down before saying, "So do you agree to work with me?"

He looked at her blankly as he thought she was going to go over the contract with him and go into more depth about the job position. "Everything is in the contract, so take your time reading it," she said, too lazy to explain it. She then opened her phone and started to play on it. He was shocked but went back to the contract. "What do you mean that you won't pay me?" he said, confused.

Faye did a quick sigh before shutting her phone off, "It means I won't pay you; I just want your labor exchange with you being able to take control of your entire project, and you can keep all of the money that you profit from it," she said.

"How is this fair?" He spoke.

"Well, I'm allowing you to take full control of my company; therefore, you can use all the material you need to create your tea for free. Also, I added if you work overtime, then we will pay you double," she said. "And you also have tons of businesses that are partnering with me to be able to sell your product. Ain't that enough? I'm allowing you to become the boss of my company before you can make your own," she said.

"But...," he said, becoming speechless.

"What you don't think your product will become a big hit. Have some faith," she said. "However, if you want to terminate the contract and start your own business before the contract is over, which is only for two years, then you must pay us back, but don't worry we won't charge you for the material you used, just the labor." she also added.

"Why don't you want to run your own company?" he asked.

Faye just smiled and simply answered, "I'm an investor, not a businesswoman."

"Do you agree?" She asked again, but before answering her, he continued to look over the contract.

A couple of minutes later, he finally finished looking over the contract and agreed. After signing the contract, Faye introduces the team, "Andrea is in charge of the finances and the assistant as she is the one you go to talk about handling things. Austin is the tech as he does all the transfers of the shipments and transcripts, and he is great at obtaining detailed information from anything. John handles all the people issues and deals with reaching out to other companies and going in-depth about our company to others. They will tell you more about the company later. And you can start on your product whenever you want as I own a property outside of the city that is where we produced our tea and flowers for you to use to create your product. Okay, my job is done. You can talk to Andrea for more information. It is a pleasure to be working with you."