Chapter 32

The very next day, the news of the mystery girl spread everywhere, and everyone was spreading it everywhere and was in every conversation. All social media was talking about the mystery girl. "Hello? Yes, it's time. Go on ahead and send those photos," Faye was on the phone while scrolling through social media. A few minutes later, the whole social media exploded with news of the mystery girl to be Rin! Everyone was shocked to the core, and words spread everywhere.

--

Rin, who was holding her phone when her hand was shaking in emotion. She couldn't believe this! How did this happen? She didn't understand who had taken photos of her and the manager. She thought she planned everything correctly. At that moment, her phone rang.

"ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND? YOU RUIN OUR FACES! THE WHOLE CITY KNOWS ABOUT THIS!" Faye's father screamed through the phone. "You better fix this." Faye's father said before ending the call. Once the call had ended, Rin immediately threw her phone against the wall. She screamed before pushing the flower vase off the table. It scattered everywhere with the water spilling everywhere. The flower petals were flying everywhere.

"This is all Faye's fault! It was supposed to be FAYE!" Rin screamed. She then grabs her house phone and dials a number, "Stop all news from spreading! I DON'T CARE HOW MUCH IT COSTS!" She slammed the house phone down. "Just wait, Faye," Rin said with her fist clenched tightly together.

--

"Faye, this is my friend. The one I was talking about yesterday," John was introducing a petite woman who was one year younger than John. She was wearing a light gray outgoing sweater with blue ripped jeans. Her short black shiny hair was tied up in a ponytail with her big beautiful eyes looking at Faye.

"Hi, it's nice to meet you. My name is Eve. I'm happy to be working here. Thank you for allowing me to work here," Eve introduced herself. "Not a problem. Thank you for joining us and allowing Andrea to get some workload off of her." Faye responded.

"Yes. I can handle some of the assisting so Andrea can focus more on the financial part of the company," Eve said, ensuring everyone. At that moment, Robert entered the company. "There you are. I was looking for you. I have something I have to discuss with you," Faye said as she forgot to talk to him yesterday night.

"Oh, what's up?" Robert said. "But first, this is Eve," Faye introduces Eve. "Oh, it's nice to meet you. Sorry, I was busy this morning and couldn't introduce myself earlier. I'm Robert, the one who runs this place since someone doesn't want to." Robert said while he was eying Faye. Eve nodded her head.

"What were you doing this morning?" Faye asked. "Oh, I also need to talk to you?" Robert said, remembering something. "Great, me too. We can discuss it during lunch. Let's go get some lunch, everyone," Faye said.

"Really? Let's go!" John said, super hyped up.

"Really? Great, I'm starving!" Eve said, also excited. Faye realized that Eve was very similar to John. She looks like an outgoing person and a friendly person. They all headed out for lunch.