Author's Note

To my old friends and readers, I have missed you. To my new ones, hello!

Some of you may remember me or the original story. I completed the entire Grey saga (3x books) about 7 years ago and they were all available here on Wattpad. The series accumulated over 1 million reads... insane.

At the time, I was a college student living in a new city with a lot of free time. I grew with the story and loved these characters like all of you did. Life got complicated, as it does sometimes, and for personal reasons I chose to pull the books from the site. It was a difficult decision and I ended up stopping writing altogether for awhile, frustrated that people were saving and sharing something I worked so hard on without my permission. 

Soooooo why now? Honestly, I'm much older and with that, I've learned a few things. I recently read the archived story and realized how much I missed the characters - but also how much I wanted to re-write it, and re-write it better. This exercise is just as much for me as it is for you guys - whether it be 5 of you, 500, or 500,000. I really just wanted to return to something I was proud of at the time, and make it something I'm proud of now.

You'll notice I've changed some things, but I'm really excited to share this new version with you. Also please share who you picture, I love to hear them!

PLEASE comment, vote, add to your reading list, DM me, and/or follow me on Twitter (same handle) if you're enjoying :) 

xo Sam