Twenty-Six

[RORY]

The bitter taste in my mouth from the party lessened with a good night's sleep, but completely disappeared by the time I woke up. My chest was heaving as I tried to keep quiet, biting down on my lip as I glanced down at the view. Finn's curls bobbed with his movements as I reached down, tangling my fingers in his soft hair. I shut my eyes, my bottom lip slipping out from between my teeth as I whimpered, unable to hold back any longer.

He was progressively becoming better at reading my body each time we were intimate, knowing to hold my hips down as he sped up his sinful assault. It was all too much as he used his free hand to do what his mouth couldn't, pushing me over the edge. I squeezed my eyes tight as everything went white, feeling his fingertips press into the tops of my thighs as he worked me through it. My heart was pounding as I opened my eyes, glancing down just in time to meet his gaze. The smug smirk I received should have been illegal as he made a show of crawling up my body and pressing his lips against mine. My heart was already beginning to race again, tasting myself all over him.

I moaned against his mouth, feeling like I couldn't possibly get as close to him as my body craved. Wrapping my arms around his shoulders and my legs around his waist in an attempt to trap him there, I couldn't help but frown as he detached his lips from mine with a dazed smile.

"Coffee?"

"Don't leave," I pouted as he breathlessly chuckled, his eyes lingering on my mouth. I'd meant multiple things with the statement. "For coffee or for tour. Both will just have to wait."

"You can join me for either," he offered teasingly, enjoying my playful state. "I would love nothing more."

I was greatly displeased as he followed through with the former, gently unlacing all of my limbs before climbing off the bed. He stood up, his briefs riding dangerously low on his hips as he stretched his arms up and yawned. I blatantly checked him out, hoping the bold gesture would help entice him back to bed. I groaned as he offered his hand, clearly having more self-control than I did. Accepting it, he tugged me to a seated position as I reached around the bed to retrieve the nearest bits of fabric which ended up being my underwear and Finn's discarded shirt from the night before. 

My legs were still wobbly as I stood up, Finn's shameless grin fueling the flush of my cheeks. I was already dreading the fact he had a flight out later on in the day as he waltzed over, kissing me in quick succession and lazily taking my fingers between his to lead me out of the bedroom. Given that we'd gone to sleep super early, I found peace I knowing we were at least up at a reasonable hour and had a decent amount of time left together.

He slowed his steps as we got to the kitchen, smirking over his shoulder at me. "I had every intention of making you coffee but I've no clue where anything is."

"Useless," I teased, brushing past him towards the cabinets.

I had to reach up to get the mugs, smiling when I felt two familiar hands squeezing my hips from behind. I melted into his touch, his chest warm through the back of my shirt.

"I'd have preferred to spend my day yesterday just like this," he admitted as I turned my head just enough to catch his lips. "Far more enjoyable."

I was still a bit bitter clearly, unable to hold myself back. "You saw three sets of boobs yesterday so I'm sure it wasn't so bad."

"Yeh, well you've got the only set I give a fuck about."

I giggled, his hands palming my chest over the shirt playfully. I shuffled out of his grip, walking over towards the espresso maker and messing around with the settings. Finn was resting on his forearms on the counter, watching me curiously as I successfully got it working.