Eighteen

[RORY]

The combination of traveling cross-country, drinking all night and other activities had clearly knocked me right out. I woke up to a completely dark room with no clue of the time, taking note to buy the same blackout curtains. While we'd definitely moved a bit over night, clearly our bodies weren't ready to be separated yet - I was on my side and could feel Finn tucked up right against my back, his soft breaths tickling my neck every once in awhile.

Begrudgingly, I tossed my legs over the side of the bed and stretched my arms up. Finn stirred at the sudden movement, his muffled voice into the pillow rasping out a "no way" amidst a groan. He lazily wrapped his arm around my waist to try to pull me back down but was clearly not that committed, the limb slipping right off in defeat as I stood up. I glanced back at him, unable to make out much more than a lump under the covers in the darkness. He'd burrowed deeper - my cue to go ahead and enjoy my alone time in the bathroom.

I stepped over to the wall, unplugging my phone and taking it with me. Shutting the door and flipping the light switch, I gave in and checked the time - eyes wide as I saw it was nearly 10am already. I had a few texts from Em, quickly responding that yes, I was alive, and no, I wasn't going to give her updates. I knew exactly what she was asking and wasn't ready to burst my safety bubble, pretending that if I didn't voice anything, it meant nothing was happening.

I set my phone on the counter and looked up into the mirror, blushing immediately as I reached up and ran my fingers over the bruise beginning to form. Images of the night flashed in my head, ones I was sure would be engraved forever. Somehow Finn's perfectly imperfect tendencies had translated to the bedroom and made him even more desirable, to my dismay. I reminded myself that while I had joined the exclusive club, there were plenty of other members that had the same insider knowledge that I was now privy to.

The thought was meant to ease my anxiety, but it somehow just left a sick feeling in my stomach. I washed my face and brushed my teeth, planning on getting in the shower before a light knock at the door halted that thought. Finn shuffled in shortly after, all puffy eyed and sleepy smiles and bed hair.

I wasn't sure who made the first move - it had started out innocently enough with his arms wrapped around my waist from behind, face tucked into the crook of my neck, eyes hovering on mine in the mirror as I brushed my hair. The transition from that view to something much different happened quickly.

My legs were trembling and I didn't know where to look, somehow the fact that we were both still in what we slept in making the situation so much hotter. I could see Finn's hand tucked into my underwear, moving at a dangerously fast pace. He'd pulled them down just enough in the back to make space for himself, his briefs around his thighs. He worked his hips, pumping himself in and out of me from behind, watching me over my shoulder in a way that would have any woman at his complete mercy - his eyes dark with lust, curls bouncing with his movements, lips open to let the most cruel noises slip out.

As if he could read my mind, Finn's gentle "look at yourself" was enough to push me right over the edge as I obliged. I looked at my face, cheeks red, his name slipping from between my lips, before looking directly at him. The heavy, unwavering eye contact in the mirror as he worked me to the brink was too much as we both came. We were a tangle of limbs as we came down, Finn's hands desperately clinging to me as he slipped himself out. I shuddered, his lips kissing the back of my neck in soft succession. I was sure he'd be the death of me.

"Finn," I exhaled with a laugh, eyes wide. He'd just finished brushing his teeth and had a far-from-innocent smirk on his face as I turned on the shower. He was hovering, a silent request that was testing my willpower. "We can't. We'll never leave the hotel."