Sirius's daughter?

Draco Malfoy's POV

A random girl was holding a knife against my neck. " Say it again" She glared at me.

" Watch it bitch." I say and smirk. She looks up and her eyes widened.

" Wait, are you- Draco Malfoy baby"  I wink at her.  " Hands off" Mattheo points his knife at her.

He steps in front of me. "do we have a problem here?" He says. " Yeah, this asshole called me a bitch."

She crosses her arms. " I see why." He says. " Excuse me? Who are you anyway?" She asks.

"Matthew...Thomas... Riddle..." He sighs. " Evelyn?Evelyn! There you are" 

I hear a familiar voice. It was Sirius Black. " Well Hello, Draco" He shakes my hand.

" Hello, uncle Sirius," I say.  " Uncle?" The girl look at Surius confused.

._.  Mattheo's POV ._.

I was at home playing  Mario kart with Draco. 

" Hahaha Loser, Give me it." He says putting his hand out for my last Cigarette.

" Here." I open the box. He takes it and lights it.

" Who was that girl at Diagon Alley?" I look at him. 

" Oh her, Evelyn Potter, Pottah's Younger sister" He takes a puff and blows out.

" Evelyn potter..." I mumble.  " And she lives with Suiris Black," He says getting up.

" Where are you going?" I look at him. 

" To the washroom do you want to join or what?" He looks at me. 

" No..." I say. He walks away. Evelyn Potter. I reach for my laptop.

I open Wizard google. It's like muggle google but Magic. 

' Evelyn Potter.' I look up. " Yo, Theo!" My older brother Tom screams.

" What?" I look up at him. He was lean on the door frame. 

" What you doing on your laptop?" He points. 

" Nothing" I quickly close it. He runs and takes my laptop. 

" Evelyn Potter? Oh, The girl that almost killed you." He says.

" Quiet cute." He says. " Give it back and leave my room. and she didn't kill me!" I snatch the laptop.

" Yeah yeah, loser." He says and leaves. 

I open my laptop scrolling for information, but there was no trace of Sirius having a daughter. 

I closed my laptop and closed the lights. I get in my sheets and close my eyes. But that face doesn't leave my mind. 

 3 month after

It was September 1st. Today I go to Hogwarts again for my 3rd year. 

I roll out of bed and walk to the bathroom. It was 9 pm so I had 2 hours.

I could just Apparate there but going by train is better. 

I brush my teeth. I wear my uniform but not my tie. I didn't like the cloaks so I had personal suits.

But The tie was the problem in suits.  Fuck the tie. I throw it on the ground and walk to the door. 

" Hello, Draco." I peek into his room. " Hello, Theo You ready for the train?" He fixes his tie.

" Yeah See you downstairs."  I walk downstairs to the kitchen. 

" Hey Tom, Can you pass a apple?" I say. " Sure," He gives me a smile and throws it in my face.

" Wow thank you, Tom." I take the apple and flip him off while walking out. 

._.

It was 10: 30 and we were on the way to the train station.

 I was driving since Draco is young and Tom failed. 

We finally reached. We parked the car and sent it home.

We were walking to the platform  But someone bumped me.  

" You again!"  I heard a familiar voice. "Evelyn Potter," I smirk.

" Fuck off," She says and walks away. " Wow she is smoking hot Theo," Tom says.

" Let's just go. " I walk to the platform. 

._.

We were on the boat to Hogwarts. I was sharpening my knife when I noticed Evelyn staring.

I smirk as we reach the shore. " Wow, It looks the same as before," I say.

Draco and Tom nod. We walk to The Slytherin table.

 "Hello, Wizard and witches. After our Headmaster's death, I will be taking place as Headmistress."

" Let the sorting ceremony Begin! Evelyn Potter!" She screams. Potter's eyes turn to her.

" Well, potter you have a sister. She is quite hot" Draco says. " Slytherin!" The hat screams.

"Wooooo!" Draco screams. " Shut up, Draco!" Potter screams. " Mind it, Potter, you don't want to end up like Cedric or should I say Deadric" I chuckle. 

._.

All the first years got sorted.

 We all were having dinner but  Mrs. McGonagall had an announcement.

" Sorry for the trouble. But the Minister of Magic has requested to have exams."

"Booooo! Boooooo!" Everyone screams. " Silence! It has been confirmed."

She screams. " Everyone, No classes and no curfew." She says. 

"No curfew!" Draco screams. "That doesn't mean go around fucking girls," I say.

" That goes for you too, theo" Tom says. 

Hello. Lovelies! I hope you like the book now. I would just like to say thank you for picking this book.

I have some ideas but if you have another please write them in the comments.

That's it for now. See you next time.

Love, Vaniya