pretty visitors

Mattheo's POV <3

One thing I was thankful was music, aka. Arctic Monkeys. I picked up my phone and played my playlist. I must agree muggles have some great fucking music. I start packing a suitcase, with my necessities: 

*my skin care (it takes hard work to take care of this flawless skin)

*my shoes (jordans, nikes, converses)

*my clothes (jeans, shirts, sweatshirts, grey sweatpants;) )

*and other boring shit

I finish packing and keep my suitcase away, now time for the best part! Pick the airport outfits! I had lived in the muggle states for a while and kinda adapted to the living there, just enough to notice that girls have 'airport crushes'  and since I'm fucking hot, I think I have grabbed a few girls' attention. Which calls for a sexy outfit, so maybe a sweatshirt with grey and black stripes with grey cargos and my new and favorite grey jordans, with some rings, and girls will be drooling. "Mattheo! Stop obsessing over yourself!" I heard Evelyn scream from the other room. "How did you know!" I reply confused. "I don't know, I just assumed!" I laugh at her reply. Since it was our last day here, maybe we should celebrate by going to a club. I walk to Evelyn's room and knock on her door. 

She opens the door annoyed. "What happened? You want me to compliment you to add to your huge ego?" She smiles. "First of all it's called self love, and second of all, We should have a great last day! We should go to a club" I smirk. "You know what, my head hurts maybe the dancers can dance on my head!" She slams the door in my face. "Be ready at 10!" *She says from the other side of the room. "Fine!" I smile and run to my room. One more thing to get ready for. Perfect.

                                                                                  time skip

I could not wear a tie for the living life of me! I curse under my breath as I try to tie the tie. " Your trying to hard, Theo" Evelyn walks towards me and ties my tie. Draco runs in "Mattheo, Evelyn! I have a mission for you. Evelyn needs to seduce someone then Mattheo you have to kill them and it's at a dance bar! Oh, looks like your already dressed." He smiles. "I ain't seducing no one! Come on, I ain't one of your chess pieces, Draco" She fixes my suit. "Wait is that why you made me dress into a revealing dress!" She looks at my annoyed. "Everyone is crazy in this house" She moves away from me and walks out. "Are you guys coming or do I have to seduce and kill him?" She smirks. We follow behind her. 

"Ok, Mattheo, Draco and Tom needs to come too, I suppose?" She questions. "You want him to see you seductively dance in front of men? Looks like you want blood shed, you know now that I think about it you really are a riddle." I sound proud and pat her head like she was a little kid. She smiles and takes off her right heel, "One tight slap, I will give you!" She threatens me, then puts her heel back on. "Ok, so I think the costume is already available, since a dance bar? So, I will wear the costume dance and seduce the person then Mattheo attacks. but where do you come in?" She looks at him confused.

Draco scratches his neck, "I can help by distracting girls! and so can Tom." He knew he messed up. "Lord give me strength" She walks downstairs, "I married in a house of man-whores." She walks to the fire place. "First of al- Leave her alone, Theo.. Let's just focus on the mission" Tom walks downstairs wearing Evelyn's (y/n) favorite suit, with his hair fluffed up. "Whoa, dude. Why do you look hotter than me?" I feel offended. "Like, he said focus on the mission.. You look nice, Tom.." Evelyn says. We all join hands and apparate to the club, I had already planted a car so we could make a muggle escape if needed. Evelyn and Tom appear looking like royals making me and Draco look like rats, well he is a ferret already so. 

Tom and Evelyn were holding hand which they quickly separate. I look at Draco and smirk. 'Tension' between them. We walk in and take positions. Draco and I to the bar, Tom to the front of the stage. Evelyn to the backstage,  Draco and I look at each other as we see Tom taking the front seat. "They definitely still love each other," 

Evelyn's POV <3

I walked backstage going to the lead dancers changing room, I walk in seeing her and some random guy fucking, I vomit internally and quickly take a costume before changing in the bathroom, quite revealing. I wait backstage waiting for my queue.

The Host introduces me on stage, "Ae sahebaan, kadardaan, meharbaan, Ae dil thaam ke baithiye Kyun ki ab aapke saamne tashreef la rahi hain, Agra ki azeem fankara, Malika-e-husn, noor-e-nazar, Mohtarma mohini..!" I smirk and walk to the stage, with my back up dancers, as they start dancing, "I Know You Want It But You Never Gonna Get It, Tere Haath Kabhi Na Aani, Maane Na Maane Koi Duniya Yeh Saari, Mere Ishq Ki Hai Deewani" I smirk and dance along to the song.  I flirt with the victim, walking over to his table, and playing with his hair and tie. 

(O sir, kind, kind, hold your heart, Because now she is bringing Tashreef in front of you, Azin Fankara of Agra, Mallika-e-Husn Noor-e-Nazar, Dear Mohini) ( I know you want it but you never gonna get it, Never come into your hands, no matter whether the world believes or not, this whole world is crazy about my love)

 I felt Tom's intense gaze on me. I take a sip from his glass, drinking, The burn sent a sensation down my throat. The loser had his eyes planted on my waist, I place his hands on my waist, flirting with him, whispering sweet nothings in his ear.

                                                                -Time skip-

"Speak up, Loser." Mattheo pointed the gun at Mr. Marcus. I was standing next to Draco, waiting to leave. "Draco, take Evelyn and leave.." Tom looked at me. "I can take care of myself, Thanks." I crossed my arms and ignored Tom. "It's not a request, it's an order." Tom glared at Draco. I cursed under my breath, walking walking still wearing the costume, I walk to the car. "Was Tom always this annoying?" I waited for Draco to unlock the car. "You tell me, your his wife." Draco chuckled. "But, really your like the female version of him, like you put him in his place! It's almost fascinating." He gets in, turning on the car. "Someone had to do it." I get into the passenger's seat, wearing a hoodie from the backseat, with the scent of someone familar's cologne. 

"So, how is your beautiful girl? Keeping her happy?" I play some music. Draco stops the car, Tom came in front of the car. "Your with me, Evelyn." Tom opened the door, his eyes diverted to the hoodie, making him smirk. "Wearing my hoodie I see," I fuck him off, getting out. I had drunk some whiskey while I was getting ready. I see Mattheo behind Tom. I kiss him passionately, I held his head in my hands kissing him. I run my hands through his curls, pulling him closer, until we get pulled away by Tom. I smirk smugly, my eyes widen as I laugh seeing Tom punch Mattheo and grabbing his collars, as Mattheo's nose bleeds, maroon red

Hello, lovelies. I know this chapter is ass and I haven't uploaded in a while but it's because of some personal problem but anyways. A new chapter. Sorry if the first chapters are ass. I have no motivation to finish this book..

love, vinne <3