my love...my forever...

No one's POV

  No one's POV

Evelyn looked up to find Mattheo. " Oh umm I was looking around," She says.

" In your own house? Who does that Evelyn?" He says bending to her level. 

" Well this house is quite big so I was just looking around," She says before walking away to leave before being stopped by Mattheo grabbing her wrist.

"  I have to go" She tried to free her wrist but failed.  " Why don't you come in and we can talk," Mattheo says releasing her wrist.

She thinks before walking in. Mattheo sits on his chair and motions Evelyn to sit in front.

 She sits on the chair in front of Mattheo. " So, Evelyn what do you think about Tom?" Mattheo says leaning back on his chair.

" W-well I think he is a great and lovely person."  She says.  

" What do you think about me?" He says folding his fingers together and leaning on the table.

" Well, I think you're great..." She says before the door opens revealing Draco, Blasie, and Tom.

" Called it! Give my money Blasie" Draco says. " Goddamit!" He says taking money out of his pocket.

" There is Honeyboo," Tom says mocking Mattheo's Girl. " Mattheo!" The girl runs towards Mattheo.

" Don't come near me" Mattheo says pointing at The girl. " Why babyboo!" She whines.

" I am not your baby or something. Please kindly leave." Mattheo says. 

" UGH!" the girl spits on Evelyn before leaving. " I  am going for a breather," Evelyn says before walking out.

She walks to the balcony and leans against the railing. A few moments later she hears a few footsteps. 

" Tom leave me alone," She says in an annoyed tone. The footsteps keep coming closer and closer.

Arms wrap around her waist. She looks up to see Mattheo towering above her. 

" What are you doing here?" She says. " Just looking at the beautiful view," He says.

" Then you do that" She tries to remove Mattheo's arms but fails.

" I am hosting a ball on Sunday and You will come," He says turning her towards him. 

" You don't decide what I do Mattheo!" She protests. " Oh, I do Darling" He whispers in her ear.

" Goodbye," He smirks leaving Evelyn alone with her thoughts. 

._.

" So you're telling me that you just woke up her randomly?" Pansy Parkison says. 

" Are you drunk Evelyn?" Pansy chuckles. " Pansy believe me! I am not lying!" Evelyn says taking a sip from her cup of wine.