The truth...

Evelyn's POV

I woke up in my bed and I looked around and was alone. No one No Draco, Mattheo, or Tom.

 I walk to the bathroom and brush my teeth and hair. I wear black pants with a Slytherin hoodie.

I wear my converse and take my books and wand. I had potions, Herbology, and 3 more classes.

I walk to potions class and meet Draco on the way. " Hey, love." He kisses me.  

" You missed Herbology.  Longbottom fainted. It was so funny." He says. 

I chuckle. " Do you have potions next?" I ask him. " Yes but I have Quidditch practice." He says.

" Oh ok..." I try to sound sad. " Why don't you come and watch?" He says. 

" I would but we have an exam and I need to study," I say. 

" He wouldn't care please come..." He pleaded. " Fine, I will come." Eh, I can see Harry play.

" Ok let's go." He holds my hand and runs as I follow behind. 

We reach the Quidditch pitch and Draco runs to his team. I sit at the stand. 

I notice Harry and he comes running to me. " What are you doing here?" He says quietly.

" Draco requested that I come and watch him play," I say. 

" Thank god Well I got to go" He waves and runs away. The match starts.

" Hello, Evelyn" I hear a voice beside me. " Oh Hello, Tom," I say. 

" So you and Draco?" He says. " Yeah... I like him"  I say.

"  Yeah I can see that but doesn't he will use you and then leave," He says.

" I know but maybe he can change" No he can't he is Draco fucking Malfoy.

" Ok just looking out for you oh and look at your ' Boyfriend now'" He says.

I look at Malfoy exactly. Kissing Pansy Parkinson that slut.

I need to do something. To make him jealous.

" Hey, babe? Are you ok?" He says. " Yeah Yeah I am fine," I say.

" When is your next party?"  I ask him.

 " We can have one today if you want." He says.  Perfect.

I nod. " Ok, I will invite everyone.", especially Mattheo.

The plan was simple. I will wear some revealing clothes and flirt with Mattheo. And Dlaphe will help. 

We walk to the great hall for lunch. " Hey guys," We say. " Hey, Draco and Evelyn" Tom and Blasie say.

Mattheo just ignore us. "Theo" Tom nudges  Mattheo. " I am full" He gets up and leaves. 

" I will go tal- I will go" I cut Tom off. " Ok, Come back fast and meet me by the water fountain," Draco says.

Of course, he doesn't give a fuck, and the Water fountain? I ran behind Mattheo. 

" Leave me alone Evelyn and go to your Boyfriend," He says. 

" No," I say crossing my arms. " No? No?! Go fucking back Evelyn!" He roars.

"You're not the boss of me Mattheo!" I scream back. " Fuck you, Potter," He says walking back.

I catch up with him.  He walks up to the Astronomy tower as I follow behind.

He runs up the stairs. I run up behind him. He walks to the railing and leans against it.

 He lights a cigarette and takes a puff. " Can I have one?"  I say. 

He scoffs. " It's bad for you," He says. " So why are you smoking then?" I say putting my hand out.

" Fine," He says rolling his eyes. He hands me and lights it. " Thank you, Theo," I say.

 He turns to me. " Theo? It's Mattheo to you" He says looking at the view of the black lake and forbidden forest.

" What's wrong with me calling you Theo?" I ask him. 

"It just feels weird Do you call Draco Dray bear?" He asks. 

" No... And why would I? I am not a pick me or his slut." I say.

He scoffs. " He will use you for pleasures and forget about you Evelyn,"  He says.

" Why do you give a fuck anyway? I am dating him not You" I say.

" Are you that fucking dumb Evelyn?! Can you see the love in his eyes? No! Because he doesn't fucking care!" He roars.

 " Yes, I am dumb forever think I could date you all. You all are fucking selfish dicks! Especially YOU Mattheo!" I scream slapping him.

I throw the cigarette and smash it. " Fuck you Mattheo!" I say running down the stairs.

I run down the corridors and bump into someone. " Evelyn?" I hear tom say.

" Leave me alone Dick!" I scream running again. 

 I run to the forbidden forest. I run to a tree and sit down. My head in my arms.

Fuck the bet fuck Potter Fuck everyone...  This world is the worst. No one cares about you.

No one cares about how you feel or how you are. Everyone is a selfish bitch or dick.

But the biggest bitch is Mattheo Riddle. I am not a potter... Well not anymore because I changed it.

A year ago I changed it. Evelyn potter just sounded weird and I hated My family.

Lily Potter, James, and Harry ' the chosen one'. I changed it to black. Evelyn Black...

" Hey..." I look up and see Tom. He sits next to me. 

" What happened?" He asked. " Do you think I am Draco's slut?" I asked/ said.

" Well, Yeah... Draco had just fucked Astoria in the morning and then all of sudden you kissed him" He says.

" Well it's fake" I whisper. " What?" He said. " It was a dare... By Harry potter"  I say.

" I know... and so does Mattheo," He said. My eyes whinnied.  

" So you knew but didn't tell Draco?" I asked. " Tell me what? Tom? Evelyn..." Draco says.

" That I dump your ass," I say getting up.  " What?" Draco says. 

" You heard me just right, I.dump.your.ass. Draco Malfoy" I say.

" Well I alre- I know you cheated with pansy. You just came back from fucking her." I cut him off.

" Yeah, I saw you kissing her. You know what I didn't like you It was all a dare."  I say.

" You Bi-  Hands off Malfoy" I point a knife at him. " And this is me cheating" I drop the knife and kiss Tom.

 " That was better than you," I say. " You- Ugh" He just walks away. 

" That doesn't mean anything Riddle," I say walking away. 

" Not so fast Potter," He says pulling me by the waist. " Correction Black," I say.

Hello, lovelies! I am so fucking happy for 50 reads.

 I love this book a lot and I hope it reaches great heights. 

That's all for now. See you next time!

Love, Vaniya