Amortentia...

Mattheo's POV

It was 8 am and everyone was asleep.

I was reading a book about a girl playing with 3 brothers for money.

I was almost finished. I look over to Evelyn peaceful sleeping.

I put my bookmark in the page and keep my book on my nightstand.

We had no classes since we had exams. I got out of bed and walked to the bathroom.

I took off my clothes and walked into the shower.

._.

I take my towel and dry my body. I tie it around my waist.

I was brushing my teeth until someone came in. It was Evelyn half asleep.

I took off her pants and sat on the toilet. Her eyes whined. " I am so sorry."

She pulls up her pants quickly and runs outside. My clothes were on the floor so she slipped.

But I caught her in time. She gets up and leaves. Weird girl...

._.

It was 9 am and Professor Felix Davarr hosted extra classes. " Come in, Come in"

He said leaning on his table. " Since we have a new student a new seating plan."

( I know what your think they are going to have sex in class, Wrong! Maybe ;))

Everyone was now in class.

" So, Pansy and Blasie first then Tom and Draco then Mattheo and Evelyn," He says pointing to our seats.

I smirk at Evelyn. He gives everyone his place.

" Now Let's not waste any more time." He turns and writes on the board.

" So Amortentia, What is Amortentia?" He asks. Evelyn and Hermione raise their hands. Smart girl

" Yes, Evelyn?" He points at her.

" Amortentia is a love potion. The person smells who they love dearly" She says.

" Yes correct, So let's start with The first bench Pansy then Blasie, and so on." He says.

Each of them walks to the Cauldron and smells it. Pansy smelled apples and cologne.

Blasie smelled books and cherries. And so on. Next was Evelyn.

" I smell, Cologne, apples, blood, and knives?" She says. Knives? How can she smell knives?

(I felt so dumb writing that she smelled knives.)

" Next Mattheo riddle." Professor Felix says. I walk to the Cauldron and smell it.

" I smell nothing because this is bull shit." I put my hands in my pocket.

I actually smelled books, perfume, and blood. I walk back to my seat.

" Bull shit? Who did you smell Mattheo." Draco turns and asks.

" I smelled nothing Barbie." I roll my eyes.

" Well, I smelled books and perfume. guess I smelled you love" He winks at Evelyn.

" Fuck off Malfoy." She flips him off. He turns back.

Hello, lovelies! Do you like me calling you lovelies? I need new names.

I am so grateful that you all like my books. I am so happy.

That's it for now! See you next time.

Love, Vaniya