The rumor...

Mattheo's POV

I smash my lips against hers. Oh, You wouldn't believe how long I have waited to do this.

Her rosy plum lips. I carry her on my shoulder. 

" Mattheo Thomas Riddle! Put me down now!" She protests. I take her to my secret room.

Being the Dark lord's son isn't easy. Everyone laughs and teases you. 

So I build a secret room to clear my mind. It's a bedroom with a PC and TV.

I put her down and admired her beauty. God, she is beautiful. 

" Where are we?" She asks.  " Why should I tell you?" I ask her.

" Come on I need a reason," I say sitting on my bed.  

[ Here is an idea of how he sits ;)]

( Hot Ik <3)

" Because You bought me here?" She says. She comes close.

 " Or to fuck me" She whispers in my ear. She gets up and walks to the Drink cart.

" Those are my reasons, Theo." She says pouring whiskey into a glass.

( Just saying that Evelyn is  19 so she can drink)

She chugs the whole glass and slams it on the table. " What the fuck" I whisper under my breath.

" What was that Theo?"

._.

It was the next day and  Evelyn was still sleeping. Today was the potions exam.

" You guys ready?" Draco asked. " It's fine blondie," I say. 

" Fuck off Riddle"  I chuckle.  " What time is it?" I hear a voice. 

"You finally awake," Tom says.  I turn to see Evelyn still in bed. Sunlight hitting her hazel eyes.

I could get lost in those hazel brown eyes.  " Well Good luck to y'all," She says getting up.

" What about you?" Draco asks.

 " I have a meeting with my dad and your mom, " she points at Draco.

" Why?" He asks. Wait With her dad and Draco's mom... FUCK NO.

" No your not going Black!" I scream. " Why? Your not the boss of me" She says.

" You want to get married to this Blondie?" I point at Draco.

" What!? Why?" She says. 

"  God, Are you that dumb Evelyn! Your father and his mom are meeting! They want you to get married!" I scream.

 " What are you saying? How do you know that's going to happen?" She says.

" Call your father rn," I say. I am pissed. Evelyn and barbie getting married are not going to happen.