Kayden Waston... ✨ Part 1✨

- Evelyn's POV -

We were stuck in traffic and Tom was so close to shooting the driver in front but he kept calm. The car in front suddenly stopped. " That's it!" He tries to take his gun but I stop him. " Tom, calm down. It's fine" I look at him. "okay." He mumbles. The traffic finally opens and we drive away.  My phone starts ringing. I pick up my phone and answer it. It was Draco and he was crying. " Hey, Drac- What happened! Why are you crying?" I say panicking. " Evelyn... give Tom the phone..." He says in a shakey voice. I handed Tom the phone. Then the phone just drops from his hands. He looked shocked. He slowly turns to me, then presses the pedal and zooms away. I hold the handle for dear life. " What- Happened- ?"  I spoke. Then we stop in front of a warehouse.  There was blood everywhere. It smelled like petrol. " Evelyn, Whatever you do, just don't come in, ok?" He says before kissing me and walking in.  

What was that? I  look around and hear footsteps behind me, then everything goes black

- Time skips -

  I wake up with a knife against my neck and Mattheo in front of me.  Tom and Draco were next to me. " Whatever you do to me! I don't care! Just don't hurt them!"  Mattheo screams. " Shut it, Riddle! " A boy walks in with Black hair, Brown eyes, and a knife in his right hand. Wait... I know that boy... He was... Kayden Waston. My ex.  He was everything you could imagine as red flags, hair, and everything. He was abusive, I tried to fight back but that just led to bruises. He walks to me with a smirk.

" Hello, Evelyn, how are we today?" He says. I just knew this wasn't going to end well. He turns to Tom and walks to him. " Hello, Tom riddle, I have gotten to know that you married Evelyn" He smirks. Tom stands his ground. " I guess you heard right, Kayden," He says. Kayden scoffs and looks at me. " I see you told him about me, your just a little bitch!" He raised his hand expecting me to flinch but I had a trick up my sleeve. " Of course, I had to, love, I miss you so much. Please take me back, Kayden"  I touch his chest. What the fuck are you doing? I could hear mattheo in my mind. Just play along  I flicker my eyelashes, Evelyn! What the fuck! then Tom came into my mind. " I knew it, let go of her!" The guard lets go of my hands.  

" Oh Kayden, I can't explain, how heartbroken I was!" I wrap my hands around his neck. " I know, love," He says putting his hand on my waist. " Love, I'm hungry," I say looking at my tummy. He smirks and that's me to a room that looked like a kitchen. " Get anything you want." He smiles. I hear groans coming from the other room. " Should I kill him, boss!" One of the guards yelled. Then my scared button got pressed. I heard the guard taking his gun out and he was going to pull the trigger. When he pulled it, I ran and stood in front of Mattheo. I took the bullet saving Theo. I slowly fell to my knees and fell to the ground. I closed my eyes and the sounds around me slowly started to stop and everything went black.

I woke up, I wanted to open my eyes but couldn't. I could hear Tom and Mattheo next to me crying and Blasie and Draco were comforting them. " Mattheo, it's not your fault" Blasie hugged Mattheo. " It is! I killed her... I k-killed her" He cried. I tried to open my eyes and they opened. Draco saw me open my eyes. " She woke up! She woke up!" Draco ran to my bed. Mattheo looked up and ran behind Draco. Draco hugged me. " Ah, ouch" I whimpered.  " Oh sorry" He got up. " I'm sorry, Evelyn" Mattheo sobbed. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry" He cried. " Mattheo, It's not your fault, I saved because I wanted to... So stop blaming yourself." I said. Tom walked toward me wiping his tears. " Hey, Love" He bites his lip trying to hold in his tears. " Hey, Tom" I extend my arms out from him to hug me. Mattheo and Draco move back to make space for Tom. He cries in my arms. " I told you to stay outside... You would be safe in the car..." He said lightly hitting my arms. " Yeah, I know and  I'm sorry..." I kissed his temple. 

  ( For the people who didn't know-  the temple is on the side of the head behind the eye between the forehead and the ear.)

" Ow," I said in a joking way. " Oh, I'm sorry, Evelyn!" He quickly got up with a sorry face on his face. I laughed at his reaction. " I was joking, Tom," I said in between laughs. Tom smiled. Oh, how I missed that smile. " You should smile more. You look good with a smile on your face" I smiled. " Umm, Excuse me? I look amazing every day with or without a smile, so I don't what are you talking about" He flipped fake hair. I giggled. " Oh, you are so cute" I opened my arms for a hug. 

   - Jaxon's POV -

" Fuck! How could you do this? " I said throwing a chair across the room. I felt hands on my shoulder. I turn around hoping to see Evelyn but it was Grace. " Jaxon, calm down, You still have me" She smiled. I push her hands away. " Get the fuck away from me! I told you to date Mattheo and take her away from Evelyn! But couldn't even do that!" I kick her to the ground and spit on her and leave.  

I wanted Evelyn back! I wanted my Evelyn back! She is mine! Not Tom's! Not Mattheo's! Not Draco's! Mine! 

And I'm gonna get her back...

Hello, lovelies! Here is a new chapter! I hope you all have a slay day! That's all for now! See you later!

Love, Vaniya <3