First kiss...

Evelyn's POV

I knocked on the door and heard a thug. What are they doing in there? A boy opens the door.

It was Mattheo Riddle. " You?!" I scream dropping my trunks. " You!?" He screams.

" Why are you here?" He says. " This is my room," I say.

" No, it's not Look." He points at a wooden board.

" Look it says Mattheo, Draco, Tom, and Evelyn?" He says. " Look, Evelyn." I spat at him.

" Now move," I say pushing him.  I look at the two boys on the ground.

" I am not even going to ask why." I walk to a clean bed.

" You must be Evelyn?" One boy says. " Yes. and you are?" I look at him.

" Tom riddle and maybe your future boyfriend." He winks at me.

" Never and you?" I point to the other one. " Draco Malfoy, We have met before"

He winks at me. " You are the one who called me a bitch"

I take out the knife in my sock and walk to Draco on the floor. I point it to his neck.

" Move the knife" I hear Mattheo say. " Why? I could just kill him right now."

I look at him.   " But you won't" He smirks. " Fine" I get up.

I walk away but stab my knife into Draco's thigh. " What? I didn't kill him" I walk away.

" Oh forgot my knife," I say pulling out my knife. I walk to the bathroom and lock the door.

._.

It was 3 am and I was reading my book. My throat was really dry. I walk to the kitchen in our dorm.

( I was bored so I made a diagram for the layout of the room)

( Ik it's bad But It's the best I can do)

I opened the little light for the kitchen. I notice a dark figure in the distance.

" Who is there? Show yourself." I take out my wand. The figure comes closer and closer.

I close my eyes shut. " Your eyes are pretty open them." I hear a familiar voice.

"Mattheo?" I say. "That's right Darling." He says. His voice was rather calming.

It was deep but hot. I could just feel him smirking. He switches off the light.

He comes closer and closer. And I could feel that we were inches away

He breaks the distance and kiss me. It just felt... right. The light opened.

" What the fuck" Draco says. " What?- Wow," Tom says.

I try to let go but Mattheo pins me against the wall.He finally let go.

" I am going for a walk." I walk out quickly.

It was really cold outside and my dumbass forgot a jacket. I feel a jacket over my shoulders.

I turn around to see a boy with glasses and he had a scar. Bloody hell It was Harry Potter.

" Your Harry potter!" I scream. " Shh Quiet." He says. " You are Evelyn right?" He asks.

I nod. " Yeah, and I'm your older sister. " I say walking with him. " I know. How are you?" He says.

" Eh, fine Just had my first kiss..." I say mumbling the last part. "What!? With who?" He stops.

"Mattheo riddle..." I mumble. "Who???" He says. " Mattheo riddle..." I say.

._.

I was walking back to the Slytherin common room when someone pulled me into a room.

"Who are you-" Someone covers my mouth. " Shh Evelyn quiet." I hear a familiar voice.

" Mattheo?" I mumble. " Yes now shh." We hear footsteps.

After a few mins, the footsteps were gonna. "So why am I here?" I ask.

" Lumos!" I mumble. My wand lights up. " So why the fuck am I here?"

I ask him. " It's 4 am and It's pass curfew." Mattheo says. " There is no curfew dumbo!"

I whisper-yell" Professor Flitch could have caught you, So you should thank me." He says.

" Fuck off riddle." I push him off me. " I am not letting you they easily Potter,"He pulls me back.

" Fine, what do you want?" I say. " Kiss.Me" He says. " What no!" I scream.

" It's my choice,"He pulls me closer.

The door opens. " Back off Riddle, " Someone pushes Mattheo.

"Evelyn, you ok?" The light turns on.

" Yeah I am fine" I walk out and run to the common room. What a great first day.

Hello, Lovelies! I have nothing to say <3

That's all for now. See you next time

Love, Vaniya