The party...

Mattheo's POV

 I was at the Malfoy Manor. I just came back from a mission in the Muggle world.

I wrapped my towel around my waist. I hear a knock on my door. 

I wear my pants and walk to the door. 

" Mr. Mattheo Draco Malfoy has invited you to a party at Hogwarts," A maid says.

" Tell him I said no," I say closing the door. The door opens slowly. 

" No is not an option Riddle," Evelyn says walking in. " What do you want Potter," I say.

I knew she was a Black but I wanted to tease her.

 "I am a black I am Evelyn Black, Riddle" She sits next to my bed. 

I walk to my closet to pick up a shirt. I could feel eyes on me. 

" You know Black it's rude to stare," I say turning around wearing my shirt.

" What? I wasn't staring." She says. 

" So you coming or not," She says standing up and crossing her arms.

" Fine but I can bring a date," I say. 

" It's a party, not a ball so no dates Riddle," She says. " Why? jealous?" I say smirking.

" Jealous pfft I am Evelyn the new Hottest girl at Hogwarts Riddle," She says.

She walks out. That girl is something. 

Her hazel brown eyes and straight dark brown. Her cute little nose and her plumped lips.

" Mattheo? ARE YOU DEAD?!" I hear screams. " What the fuck do you guys want?" I scream.

" Thank god I thought you were dead," Draco says. " Are you coming to the party?" Draco asks.

" Sure but the real question is will there be a weed?" I ask.

" I will ask Blasie," Draco says calling him. 

._. 

I was in my room. Wearing my belt. I was wearing my pants but not my shirt.

"Hello, Mr. Matt- Ahhh!"   A maid comes in and runs back out. 

" I am not naked you can come," I say. " Sorry, sir. I am n- new." I could feel her checking me out.

" If your don- Aren't you supposed to be at home?" Evelyn cuts me off.

" It's 8 pm your shift finishes at 7 pm why are you here?" She asks.

" M-Ma'am D-Draco asked me to stay for longer..." The maid says.

" Well, I say out!" Evelyn screams. The poor maid runs out crying.

 I chuckle. " Are you ready? We leave at 9 " She says turning around and looking at me.

I don't know how to describe this so here is a pic

" If your done staring then let's go." She says. I wear my shirt and take my tie.

I try to wear it but it's just so difficult. She scoffs. She walks to me and ties my tie.

" There," She smiles at me and walks out. I wear my jacket and walk out behind her.

 We walk down the stairs. " Let's go." 

._.

The sound of music and people talking filled the room. 

Students from Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, Gryffindor, and Slytherin were here.

People were dancing some singing and some drinking or talking. 

A random Hufflepuff came to me. " Hey Mattheo" She sits on my lap.

" Do you think I am hot?" She asks. " No," I say.

" Come on I can give you pleasure," She says. She plays with my tie.

" Please touch me," She says. What.the.fuck

Draco comes and asks me to meet a girl. "No I want Mattheo boo back," She says.

" Shut it you slut." I scream. Draco takes me to our dorm.  I see drunk Evelyn in the middle.

" Mattheo!" Tom runs to me. " She has been begging to give us a lap dance," Tom says.

" Oi Black!" I scream.  " Oh Theo why don't you three sit down," She says.

 She points to the chairs behind us. We all sit down.

And then everything goes black. I wake up to us all being tied up to our chairs.

" Good morning boys." She says. " You all are dicks!" She screams.

" Elsepiclly you" She points at me. " And I give all dick pleasure For the night" 

I chuckle. " Is this a way of coping with your breakup with Draco?" I laugh.

" Well, Theo.  No, And I broke up with him. I didn't love him. I am Evelyn black" She says.

" And I think you're jealous  Mattheo riddle" She walks towards me. 

" So let's start with you" She points at me. She grins. Her lips smash into mine.

I just sit there. 

Hello Lovelies! I hope you like this chapter there will actually be 2 parts to this.

This is Part 1. That's all, for now, see you later!

Love, Vaniya