Masquerade...

Don't play it now!

Draco's POV

It was the weekend and I was laying in bed.

" I am so bored!" Tom screams. " What do you want us to do?" Mattheo and I say in sync.

" I have an idea let's get Evelyn drunk and give us lap dances!" He screams.

" No you fucking man whores. We are not doing that" Mattheo steps in.

" Why not Theo. Do you fancy her? Now, that you come to think of it. Who did you smell?"

I say. " No never. I just didn't smell anything and you just will use her." He says walking out.

" What's wrong with him? That's not like him" Tom says.

" I know right anyways what you wanna do?" I ask him. My owl Niffler flew in.

With a letter from, I am guessing my mother. I take the letter and Niffler flies away.

The note,

Dear Draco,

One of my dear friends is hosting a Masquerade ball. I request you, Tom and Mattheo join us.

You can bring a date but not mud-blood. Because you know why.

Write back to me and please ask Tom and Mattheo Riddle.

Love, Narcissa

I close the letter and look at Tom. " What happened? Draco?" Tom asks.

" Oh, nothing It was just mother. She wants us to go to a Masquerade" I say.

" Masquerade is boring. Good luck Draco" He puts his thumbs up and walks out.

" You have to come too!" I scream. He walks back in. " What?! No, I ain't going!" He screams.

" You get to bring a date. " I say.

" Ooo a date. Fine but I am wearing a black suit." He says.

" What's with all Mattheo and Tom asking me to a ball?" Evelyn walks in.

" What! those dicks." I whisper the last part.

" My mother's friend is hosting a Masquerade ball and The boys need dates," I say rubbing the back of my head.

" Well, I am not going." She walks to her bed and sits down. Mattheo and Tom walk in fighting.

" You have to pick one!" Mattheo and tom say in sync.

" None of you! I am not going." She says. " She is going with me I am hotter!" Tom screams.

" I am sexier!" Mattheo screams back. " Fuck ya'll she is going with me" I walk to her.

" Who said that." She looks at me confused.

" Ya who said that she is going with you Malfoy," Mattheo says.

" I told ya'll about the ball so she is my date" I smirk. " Oh my fucking god" She rolls her eyes.

I grin. " Fine, but under one condition. Your not kissing me." She says.

" I already lost my first kiss." She whispers. " Fine" I kiss her cheek.

" Mio Dio" She walks out of the room. " Fuck you!" Mattheo says leaving.

" Fuck you Draco!" Tom also leaves the room.

Mattheo's POV

It was 5:30 and I was trying to tie my tie. " Fucking Tie!" I throw it on the floor.