missin something

No one's POV

" Where are they?!" Tom ran through the mansion. " They left! " Pansy said catching her breath. Tom felt like his whole world came crashing down... " How... How do you know!" Tom screamed, and everyone, become quiet as silence filled the room. " Don't you guys have voices?! Where the fuck are they!!!" He screamed. Draco slowly revealed himself from the darkness. " Draco! You went to go find them! Where are they?!" Tom said with a bit of hope. " They left forever..." Draco slowly said.

 Tom grabbed his collar, " Where did they go, Draco?! And don't even try to lie." Tom's eyes flamed with anger. "You're all of sudden worrying about your so-called wife? We all know you used the Time-Turner which you stole from Hermione in 5th year." Draco said looking directly into his eyes. Tom took his wand out and pointed it at Draco. " Stop it, Tom!" Blaise said trying the pull away Draco and Tom, Tom pushed him away making him fall. 

" There he is, You're just like your father, Tom" Draco said and pushed away Tom's hand. He walked away, and his shoes clicked and clacked against the wooden floor echoing throughout the halls. " Fucking Dick" He whispered walking away. 

 Draco looked around before calling Evelyn. " Hello, Evelyn? Are you at the Malfoy Manor?" Draco whispered.  " Yeah, We both are here. Did Tom create chaos?" Evelyn said from the other side of the line.  " Of course, He did after all he is Tom Riddle" Draco quietly laughed. " Well, If anything else happens, tell me as soon as possible, Draco," Evelyn said. They said their goodbyes and ended the call. He was going to keep his phone in his suit pocket but it rang again. " Hello? Draco Malfoy speaking" Draco said. " Sir! Watson has headed to the Malfoy Manor!" Grayson said. " What?! Fine! I will come with Tom!" Draco said running to Tom. 

" Tom! We need to go!" Draco said grabbing Tom's hand. " Where?" Tom looked at him confused. " Evelyn is in trouble," Draco said running with Tom downstairs. Tom stopped and looked at him. Tom dragged Draco down the stairs. They went to the fireplace and took a hand full of flu power. Draco went first " Malfoy Manor," He said.  Floo powder turned the previously normal flames into harmless, emerald-green flames that rose higher than before. 

Draco was standing in front of the Malfoy Manor followed by Tom. They looked at each other before walking in. The front door swings inward at their approach of them without anyone visibly opening it. The hallway was large, dimly lit, and sumptuously decorated, with a magnificent carpet covering the stone floor. The walls of the entrance hall display pale-faced portraits lining the walls, and at the end of the hall is the bronze-handled door to the drawing room.

They walked to the living room revealing Mattheo and Kayden pointing their wands at each other with Evelyn in the middle. " Ah, The ' Killer Trio' is finally all together." Kayden laughed without lowering his wand. They pointed their wand at Kayden.  " How about we talk without wands?" Kayden lowered his wand, followed by Mattheo, Tom, and Draco. Kayden sat next to Evelyn. They all sat down. 

" What do you want, Kayden?" Mattheo looked at Kayden. Kayden placed his hand on Evelyn's thigh, " I want Evelyn and Tom to get a divorce. " He said slowly rubbing her thigh. Mattheo and Theo grew angry by the minute. " Calm your horse, Boys" He laughed. He slowly rubbed higher and higher. " That does it!" Mattheo gets up and punches Kayden. He pushes him onto the ground and slaps and punches him until blood drips from his fists, as  Kayden lies there unconscious. Evelyn pulls them away and takes Mattheo upstairs, but stops the mid-way. " Draco, Tell Tom to never come here again." She looked at Draco and then continued walking upstairs.

She took Mattheo to her bedroom and pushes him onto the bed. "Fucking god! Evelyn!" He looked at her. She took the first aid box as his nose bleeds. She took a tissue and lightly pressed his nose. He played with her shirts button and slowly smiled. She pressed his nose making him roll his eyes and push his head back. " I never said, I forgive you, Theo" She said getting rubbing alcohol.

Hello, I'm Vaniya. Here's another chapter. I was watching Tiktok imagines then I came across one which I thought would be nice to add in this chapter, could you find it? That's all for now, until next time.

Love, Vaniya