1

Namjoon... My son what are you talking? Its your marriage tomorrow... and you're here with him... Mrs. Kim look at Jin....

Mom... Iam sorry... I love him, only him.... Please understand. He forego his family for me... I need to protect him.

What should i say to that family and that boy who all prepared for a marriage tomorrow.

I don't know mom.... You are the one who decided all this... You find some solution..

Don't make me to kill you Namjoon... Mrs. Kim shout at him.

Namjoon hide behind Jin....

Hyungi..... Oh Jin hyung! What a surprise.... When you come? Joon hyung which suit you need? Off white or white?

Taehyung..... Mrs. Kim roared...

Yes mom.........

Go inside....

Why? I was just...

Go inside with Jin.... Mrs. Kim look at him.

Come on Tae... Jin took all his bags and go inside with Taehyung...

Thanks Mom... Joon smile at his mother...

Don't show that face to me again... Get out... Idiot stupid fool.... Mrs. Kim curse him.

********

ITS ALL BECAUSE OF YOU.... you came to my home... You ask my brother's hand for your son. Now your saying cancel the marriage...... You don't know who iam...

Yoongi... Please try to understand.... Its all my mistake.... Please iam here with a solution... My... My....younger son will marry your brother.

No, never . . .

Excuse me mrs. Kim just a second.... Come here... Hobi pull Yoongi towards him.

What?

Agree for that....

For what?

Marriage....

What are you? That boy only 20 or 21 and he is 24 now.....

So what? If you don't agree i will go my home with my child. ..

Really? Yoongi asked excitedly....

Yoongi .... Hobi call him... Go and say yes to her... Go..

But .....

No buts and doubts Go and say yes... Hobi said sternly..