21

Good morning mr. Jeon.... His students wish him.

Morning... Iam was absent for a whole week due to personal issues. I think i ask to submit a assignment. Is it?

Yes..

So submit today before lunch break. I will give you back at evening. Ok lets go to the lessons.

Taehyung just stare at his lecture. Is he move on... Is he happy.  Why he is looking so different. Is he missed me.

Tae....  Is really awkward . Don't look anyone like that. You are literally eating him.

No i was just checking on him... He looks so different.

Really?

Ya...

Taehyung and Lisa get out of my class.

This is a usual practice.

What was the personal issues Taehyung? Is you and him quarrel each other. Someone ask to Tae after class.

No.. .. Nothing. Leave me alone. Mmm... Lis give me the assignment.

May i come in?

Yes.. Jungkook said without rising his head.  That sound is so familiar for him.

Assignment... Tae said

Here..

Where were you?

Pardon.. Jungkook look at him.

You were absent for a whole week.... So.

Its non of  your business mr. Kim.

Jungkook... Don't make me angry... Tae look at him.

Taehyung.... I not saying that you should respect but keep your language.... Iam not your friend or something to speak to me like that.

Sorry mr. Jeon... Tae go back to his class.

*******

Jungkook look at Taehyung who was standing beside his car.

I was waiting for you...

Do you have any doubt... You can ask me in the class.. Otherwise on free time.

Jungkook please.. Its not class time and iam not here for any doubt. I want talk to you. Please.. Lets go somewhere. Jungkook iam begging you please...

Ok.. Come...

I have my bike with me i will follow you.

*****

Why?  I mean Suddenly a day you decided to leave. Is that any reason behind that.

I feels that was correct decision for both of us.

But Jungkook... Why?

Both of us can't live a life. We are really different from each other. Like you are student. A teenager... You have a long life to be a responsible life.

So you done that for me?

For me to. You are not a perfect partner for me.

Oh... That's it. Did you heard us... Me and Lisa, last time at home.

Jungkook look down... Yes....i was reading a book there.

Iam sorry... I didn't meat anything.

Its ok You are  nothing but a kid Taehyung. I can understand your  feelings, its really forced marriage for us.  And Junghyun may be a best companion for you.

He is... Very cute and innocent.

By the way let me send you the divorce papers.

No need of that.. Iam already bring with. Taehyung give him an brown envelope. Sign it.

Jungkook  sign on his coloum.

So.. Officially we get separate now... Lets make leagal now. Tae look at him.

Bye mr. Jeon.

Bye Taehyung...