22

This one? Lisa ask to him.

No.. Its not beautiful... I need a simple ring but beautiful..

This one... Tae took a ring a simple ring with a small diamond.

I like it... Lisa smile at him.

Pack this.. Tae give the ring to the employee.

So whats the plan?

Propose him or what...

Do Jungee accept you?

Yes.. He loves me...

What about your family?

Iam not going to marry him tomorrow. But i don't want take any risk. We need each other.

Is his family accept you.. I mean you already got married then divorce...

I love him not his family... He loves me..

Ya.. Whatever... Any special plan?

Yes... Iam going to his home and i will propose him.

Ok... Best of luck...

Thanks... Bye.

*******

Mr. Kim... Don't you have any plan to marry me.

Now?

No... Its been one month i was here.

Jin.. I need some time.

For what? You said you need to buy a home... Its done. And now what?

Its about you?

Me... What about me? Jin frown.

Joon close his laptop and sat beside Jin.

You should complete your course and find a job.

I need but...

Jin... We can't predict the future. Even i was not with you, you should independent. You need a job... You need an income. So first complete your course then a job... Then we get married.

Seriously....

Promise...

Jooni... Ji call him in a sweet voice.

Yaa.... Tell me baby....

Can i sleep with you?

Get out...

Joon....

Get out from my room...

I hate you... Iam going...

Bye... Good night... Ya... Does Tae come back.

Not yet...

*******

What...! What are you doing here? He look Taehyung with an confused feared eyes.

First of all iam sorry for what i done to you, but i don't have any other way. But now i know how much important are you for me.... Iam a divorcee... Iam not perfect that much.... Iam not matured that much... But i love you.... Since the day i saw you to till this day,i love you..... Tae stand on his knees... Will you be my boyfriend Jungkook? He ask him with a soft smile.

What all this Taehyung? Jungkook look at him with a frown.

I told iam in love with you..... I need you in my life just as mine. But not in a way of a forced marriage. Lets start again. I mean lets love first... then we can married again.

Tae... please... I can't anymore.... please..

He get up from the floor . Hai baby... He hold his waist and drag towards him. Jungkook look at him.

But iam in love with you.... Don't you love me ? Look at my eyes and tell me.

Jungkook slowly look at him... Taehyung... I. I can't... Feeling scared .

Iam yours Kooki.. Then why? Don't you remember the nights we spend together. You admit me that you love me. Look i know what i done its not forgivable but believe me... Iam in love with you... My husband... My baby...

Jungkook stare at him..... I can't be looser at the end. I don't want to be a jocker for anyone. Iam human being Taehyung not a toy for playing. He bite his lips... please leave me. Lets stop here.

Kooki... Please... I... Iam sorry... Now its not like that you think... Kooki... Wait a minute... Tae leave Jungkook... Who is he?

Jungkook look at the direction...what?

Who the hell he is Kim Jungkook... Answer me.

Jungkook frowned... Its hyungs brother.

What the hell he is doing in your room... Kim Jungkook... Tae took the photo frame in his hand.

What are you? Its just photo...

Where is my photo? Tell me where is our photo.

Taehyung... Don't make voice....

Where is my photo? He screamed loudly.....

Tae.. Jungkook close his mouth by his hand. Are you out of your mind. How dare you barge into my room? If anyone find us what would they think? Now listen just get out.

He push Jungkook to bed and jump upon him.

Look mrs. Wifee.. Still you are mine.. We don't divorced yet, it was just sign and i have all the right....

Kooki....

Oh God.. Yoongi hyung... Jungkook look at the door.

Let me check, Tae get up from his and walk to the door.

What? Jungkook ran behind him.. Move.. He push Tae behind the door and open it.

Hyung... He peek his head only.

Is everything alright kooki? Yoongi look at him.

Yes... Yes.. What is it Hyung...

No i heard a sound...

No... Jungkook said suddenly when Tae pinch his waist.

What? Yoongi again ask him....

Nothing hyung sorry... Iam sleepy good night.. Bye... See you tomorrow. He immediately close the door.

What the hell you are? Tae close Jungkook's mouth using his lips. He kissed him a long smooch...

Tae put the beautiful ring on his finger. I buy this myself for you. Wear this everyday. Lets start a new chapter in our life baby..... If that okay for you, we can get divorced.... If you are not okay, i don't give you divorce. Cause you're only belongs to me. By... Tae press his lips on Jungkook's forehead. Good night kooki. He goes to balcony and hide at the night.

Jungkook stare at way he gone... He sat on the floor... I don't believe him. He look at his finger which is decorate by simple diamond ring but letter T carved in it.

I can't be a Jocker anymore...