9

Jooni.... Jin back hug his lover boy.... What are you doing?

Making coffee...

But this is tea powder...

Ya.. Making Tae

But this is salt.....

Its a herbal tea....

Move... Jin push Joon , let me make a coffee for you.

No... Thanks... I will do it.

Ok... Jin open the pipe and start to play with water.

Jin.... What about your family? Mrs. Kim ask to him.

Family? This is first time i being in a family.

Mrs. Kim look at him.

Don't misunderstand mom, his father and mother working in abroad. He used to stay in boarding school and college. Joon said to his mother.

Oh... Is they know this? She again look at the boy who playing with water.

Yes... You know what my father says, its the worst decision you took, you spoil your life and carrier, he is brat, if anything bad happened in your life don't come to us etc... etc... etc... Jin sighed heavy.

My son is a Jem Jin.. He never...

Again misunderstood, mom his father says to me all those thing about him. Actually he was warming me.

What? Mrs. Kim look at Jin and Joon...

Leave all that mom in law... Just imagine how its Jungkook and Jooni get married each other. Both of them sit somewhere with books, introvert idiots. Now look, tae and him, how cute they are.... and us too. When we going to married? Jin look mrs. Kim.

Wait.. Not yet... mm... Where is Tae and kook.?

***********

Taehyung look at his husband with a bright smile... Did you took bath.....Come here... Hai Jungkook come here.

Jungkook also give smile... and slowly walk towards his husband and  untied Taehyung's hands and legs.

Thanks.... Are you really a boxer?

Two time champion....

Nice.... Tae hold his stomach in pain. And walk towards washroom by limping.  Tae look at thr mirror, there are some bruise in his stomach and chest.

Its my mistake, i never say something like that to him. He is my husband... So i should respect him. He said himself.

Jungkook was waiting for him, here... Apply this ointment

You are the one who beat me... You should take take care... Look... He show his stomach and chest. I was just kidding you. Do you really think, am i do something to you... Never... I never touch without your consent.

Ok... Iam sorry, lay down let me help you. Jungkook apply ointment on bruise. Tae stare at the long delicious finger which dragging on his  wet and naked body.

Control Taehyung, otherwise you will be a dead meet by this monster bunny.

What?  Jungkook look at him.

Nothing...

*********

The class next after lunch  was the most terrible thing in life. Jungkook read a poem.  Only few students give attention to him. Others are in there own world.  Taehyung was busy in admiring his husband. With out any shy he drool over his husband.The way his lips moving while he speaks. The mole under his lips. How his eyes glitters while explaining the poem. How that hand drawing pictures in air when he speaks. His mind was so foggy after morning.

Lisa draw a muzzled bunny who beating a half naked boy on her book. She imagine how Jungkook beat her best friend and tie him to the window. The next moment she burst into laugh.

Everyone look at her, expect Taehyung.

You can share the joke with us ms. Lisa. Jungkook look at her. She stand in her place.

Sorry.. Mr. Jeon... Iam really sorry... mm... Mr. Jeom i heard that you were a boxing champion. Is it?

Students stare at their teacher...

Jungkook look at Taehyung... Who is busy in sighting.

I was... He admit... Sit.

Ok lets continue...... So in the second stanza of Daffodil...

Tae... Your husband calling you... Lisa whisper to him.

Yes.. Baby... Tae said loudly and standup from the seat. Students are burst into laugh.

Get out both of you... He shout to the best friend duo.

*******

Jungkook wake up in middle of the night. The light was on. He look at the bed, Tae was missing. He get up from the couch.

Tae... Jungkook call him. Tae was sitting in garden. Jungkook sat beside him.

Go inside, its very cool here.

What are you doing here? What happened Tae? I was  watching you since morning you are in another world. You didn't pay any attention in class too.

Its nothing.. Iam just.......

Tell me if your ok..... What is bothering you? 

Taehyung suddenly peck his lips.... Jungkook  wide his eyes

Tae slowly cup his husband's face. Let me please, just for once. I can't control my self. Please baby.....

Jungkook's breathe getting heavier. He never close to someone like this. He never fell in love with anyone before.

Tae close the space between them. He sealed his lips with other one.  He move his lips slowly.  Kiss me back baby.... He whisper to others... Jungkook slowly kiss him back... They are connected with each other like a perfect puzzle.  Tae bite his lips... But Jungkook push him away. Its enough... I can't.. He said while breathing heavily. 

Its not enough for me.... Taehyung hover over him. Lets make more memories together mrs. Wifee.... Tae smashed their lips together. Jungkook let him do what he wants. He was falling for his husband.

Once you mine i never let you go from me...... My dear hubby....

_________________

GUYS, SAD OR HAPPY ENDING?