16

Mrs. Kim amd her family sat on the garden with Tea and snacks. Its been two or three days they were together. Jungkook serve tea for everyone. Jin was talking about the snacks he made.

Where is your husband? Joon ask to Kook.

Iam here... Tae was running around the garden with his new puppy which his brother brought for him. He came to them and settled beside his husband. Jungkook got a pinch on his waist. You... Jungkook grit his teeth.

Guys listen, Joon look at everyone. I find a plot near my office. I like it very much. Perfect for a home. But Jin was saying that we can buy a new house. Whats your opinion? He look at everyone.

Lets buy a house.... according to our budget... Iam With Jin hyung.... Tae said.

They look at their mother. Lets buy a house Joon... I think that's better. Lets sell this house.

No.. Joon and Tae shout at same time. Mom this is our house.... You and dad...

Joon... This house always remind me the death of your father nothing else. So lets sell this... I just want my two sons with me till my death.

Mom... I love you.. Tae hug his mother... She hug him back.

Tae.. Where is your chain?

I put in a safe locker.. Tae wink at Kook.. Hyung how was your trip....

Don't talk about that...Jin glare at Joon. I never go anywhere with this man anymore.

Seriously... Its a great decision hyung.. I took this decision long ago. You know what happened, he locked me in a room. Tae said..

Really Tae... You know why i do that Jungkook?

No... Don't say... Tae close his hyung's mouth. Don't say.

Joon tightly catch Tae... We were in a work sight..... He finds a girl there.... They become friends.... When i go to Job he spend his time with her always. But finally she ask my number.... Joon laugh.... and my heart broken brother drunk very badly and he was very voilent... That's why i locked in the room. You know what he drink.... Just a glass of water in a vine glass....

No... It was white vodka... Seriously... Tae pout at his hyung... I hate you...

Jungkook smile at them... Who busy in fighting each other. Jin team up with Tae for the fight.

Mrs. Kim look at her crazy sons and Jungkook who sitting in a corner of the mat.. With a smile. She was really satisfied with happy family..

Bike....

Car...

No... Bike....

Tae... Its final its car.

Kookie.. Just imagine both of us in bike, you hug me tight... and we will fly...

Fly to death.. You in hell iam in heaven. You are a rush driver Tae.

You don't know how iam riding Tae look at him.

I know ...... Jungkook said...

You never co........ Oh dirty mind... How dare you? iam a innocent student....

I didn't mean anything...

Wifee....

No way.. Iam going.. Bye.. Jungkook pick his things and rush to outside.

Wait... bring me with you.... Wifee, wait.

*******

Ok.. Students... Write an assignment about 19th century poets and poem. Jungkook said to his students... and it will be count in your internal marks. Submit as soon us possible. Ok.. Lets start a new pros today.

Tae...

Yaa... Tell me

Assignment...

Come to my home...

No this time in my place...

No way....You don't come my home since Hyung's engagement so...

Taehyung and Lisa... Get out ....

******

So you make your bond strong with him.

You can't understand... He is hot and sexy... You know he have a black mole near to his belly button.

Don't you have any shame mr. Kim?

Do we have any secret between us? I don't have... Do you?

Lisa look away.. No... I don't have....

Lis...here comes your fan number one.

Oh iam going... Lisa is about get up but Tae hold her hand.

Wait.. Let me handle this...hello Jenny... He wish the girl.

Hai... She said in a small voice.

Sit....

No.. I was going to library...

Library is on 3rd floor and this 4th floor...

Oh.. I was just confused... can i go...

Ya wait.. Your mother is a fashion designer right?

No.. She have a boutique...

Oh.. Ya Lis need a dress.. Can you help her...

Yes.. She chirped.... I will help her.

She is getting engaged with my brother...Lisa stare at Taehyung , So she need a traditional frock...

Oh... We don't do traditional dress... She said in a small voice.

What about modern then?

I have class... You go to my mom... Bye she left the chat immediately.

Past two years she was after you... Idiot... Tae laughed.... How can someone stock like this? Look is that Jeon...wait here let me check...

Stay.. She hold his hand..

What? Why are you so gloomy. Oh don't tell me you like her....

Its Nothing but stay with me..

Ok. He sat beside her.