20

Gone? But why? Lisa asked with frown face.

Ya.. Gone... Yesterday night he called his brother and go with them.

But why?

I don't know...

Tae... Is he? I he heard anything what we talk last night. Lisa look at him.

No way... He looks away.

Are you ok?

Yes.. Iam... Today or tomorrow he must be go.  I mean we should separate.

Divorce?

Tae stare at Lisa by hearing that particular word... Divorce...he whispered  after her.

******

Kooki.... Wake up... Its  so late. Yoongi call his brother..

He open his eyes and stare at his brother.

Get up bun... Do you want to go college today?

He turn other side of the bed. Iam not going today.

Ok then me to.. Move yoongi lay beside him. Lets sleep little more.

Me to.. Jimin come nowhere. He also Join with them. Lets sleep.

Ok.. Three of them hug each other... But next second water splashed on them.

Hobi... Mom... Hyung..... Jungkook open his eyes with a loud sigh.... A old memory wake him up. This is how his old mornings , before marriage.... annoying yet happy.

Jungkook sat lazy....

Kooki... Iam going... Bye.. Hobi  passed him . But instantly stop at his way and look back. 

Jungkook... He hug his brother from behind.  Don't you want to go to college?

No... Feeling so tired hyung.. really tired he lean to his hyung's body.

Lets Go for a drive... Hobi suggested.

Ya.. Lets go..

********

Jimin look at the girl who standing in front of him.

Lets go... please... She beg to him.

Iam not interested... He said lazy tone.

Please..... She made a cute face.

Ok.. Then lets go.. But i will go back before 10.

Ok baby... She chirped loudly... She was ask for a date.  Finally.... She look at other girls and boys  with a victory smile.

""""""

Do you like the place baby?

First of all don't call me baby... Call me Jimin. And i don't like this place. He looks everywhere.

Come on this is hottest dating place of the city .... So expensive . Come she walk in front him.

If is it in other day... He definitely enjoy  this date but now he is not okay. But he don't want break that girls heart who after him for  years. And  three or more days there class coming to an end.

Thankyou very much Jimin... I thought like everyday  i will cry alone. She said.

You are crazy  Jain...

Crazy for you...

He smile at her.

Ok wait i have surprise for you... Just a minute... Ok... She get up run somewhere. On the way she collide with someone.

Crazy.... Jimin  stare at the way she gone...

She come back with a beautiful box... But  Jimin was missing there. She look everywhere for him but the said person was missing. She sit in a corner with a tears filled eyes.

*****

Oh where were you?  Hobi ask to Jimin.

Kooki... ?

On his room.. What happened baby?

Nothing...  Jimin straight walk to Jingkook's room.  Jimin climp on the bed and hug Jungkook. He place his head on his chest. Jungkook   place the book away. I heard my prince was going to date with someone... He pat his head.

I saw him.... Jimin said in a small voice

Who?

I saw him with another boy.

Jungkook bite his lips... Leave it.

I thought... I thought... He will come after you... He will beg for you. He... He loves you.... But he was dating someone.

Jiminaa... Baby... ... Its me who ends everything not him.  After a month we are getting divorce so its necessary to move on both of us. 

Does he loves you?

Jungkook remain silent... He hug his nephew . Leave it Jimin.... We have move on.