23

So it was Jungkook... No Junghyun....

Ya... My baby... Tae got a slap on his back...

Lis.... He cried loudly...

Why don't you tell me?

I was about tell you but .....

Are you mad Tae.... Do you really think mr. Jeon going to accept you after all this.

He loves me...

I don't know....

You know he was really surprised when he saw me yesterday. He even shivered when i touch him... He always got shiver.... Sorry its our personal matter i can't tell you.... Tae said with a serious face.

Then why that divorce drama?

We need date first, than lovers, then married. Iam just student now, that's complex make problem between us. And you know my baby is really a poor man. He always admit everything as his mistake. My baby bun....

Tae's phone buzz for notification.

Wifeeee😇 👩‍🏫

Meet at my cabin....

Look my bun is calling me. Let me check.

Be careful Tae....

*******

Sit.. Jungkook point to the chair. They were at private room near Jungkook's cabin.

What are you thinking yourself? A hero... Jungkook look at him. Look Taehyung... Iam just agree for this marriage just because of my brother... He literally beg to me. Ya..iam accept the fact iam also try to be a life with you but its failed. So... Its me who broke this marriage. So its everything end between us.

Who told you?... Its noth

SHUT YOUR MOUTH.... Just listen carefully... Iam not interested to your immature idiotic play. Lets stop all here.. Otherwise you get know who Jeon Jungkook is.

Take this too ... Jungkook throw the ring to tae's face. Don't ever come to me. Get out and get lost.

Jungkook... Tae hold his hand and drag towards him. The next second Tae got a slap on his face. Behave yourself.... Iam not your husband anymore.

Tae look at him with a tear filled eyes... I will go out but not from your life.... He whispers and walk towards the exit.