19

Guys... Iam introducing a new member to our gang ms. Jenny... the stalker... Clap for her... Tae said and clap himself.

Go sit beside Lisa...

Don't come to me... Sit somewhere else... Lisa said.

Come on Lis.. She is not going to bite you.. One of their friend commented.

Guys.. Junghyun came to them... I got 96 marks for English. He announced with proud smile.

Congratulations... They clap their hands once again.

When we are going to our date mr. Jungi.
Tae asked.

I will tell you mr. Kim.

Okie..

...............

Tae.... Stop this play.. Lisa said

Both of them are on Tae's new house... There is a small library room. They were doing there assignments.

I mean this play...

Say clearly...

Tae.. Why you ask date with Jungi...

It was just a bet Lis... So..

He is very innocent Taehyung. A poor boy. We are the one compel him to be with us.

Ya... Because i love him...

But now you are married Tae...you have husband, a life. Leave that boy...

I still love him.

I know... But you love your husband too.

I don't love him.. Its just a physical attraction. Do you forget what i told you... I just enjoyed my free food ... that's all.

Tae... You were very jealous when you see him with someone else.

Yea.. I was... I felt so... That doesn't mean i love him. He not my type. And you know what... He is suffering from depression but I don't know why. I don't know anything about him expect his Job.
Why should i spoil my life with someone strange. You know when his hyung said that he was jealous... I felt hate towards him. I mean who is he for getting jealous.

I don't get you... Lisa stare at him.

I was working at a pet shop and their is a dog , which always annoying me. He was very toxic towards me. Oneday i got that dog as my own. I was really scared because the dog was really aggressive. But dog start loving me... I just make the dog as my pet and i used him. Its really fun to watch a aggressive annoying dog as a joker.

Your saying jeon is nothing but a pet dog for you...

It getting late... Come i will drop you.

*****

Jungkook press his face to hyungs chest.

Kooki... Yoongi pat his head. What happened baby?

He is very young hyung. Really younger than me. Everyone treat him like a baby.

So...

He was in love with someone else hyung. A cute sweet boy just like him. He still loves him. Its just me between them. He have all right to enjoy his life.... Let him.

kook....

Don't say anything hyung. Promise i never going to be a burden for you...

Burden... What are you talking Jungkook. Yoongi hug him.... You are my brother.... My blood. Hell with him. If you don't want him... Lets get divorce.

Jimin and Hobi was sitting with mrs. Kim and Namjoon and Jin.

Its just me... Iam the reason... I was the one compel yoongi for this marriage. I thought my baby will be happy in this family. Hobi sobbed. Mom... Jimin hugged him.

Why you came to our life mrs. Kim... He look at her. She didn't face him.

Yoongi and Jungkook coming down with his luggage.

Iam going.... He look at everyone. Thank you for everything. He smile at them. Tae was standing in a corner. He stare at Jungkook.

Lets go kooki... Jimin hold him

********

No one speak anything. Mrs. Kim go back to her room.

Namjoon follow his mother.

Jin look at Taehyung, who was still standing in the corner.

Tae? He call him....

Iam happy hyung... He go himself. Iam free now. Tae sit on the floor.