13

Jungkook reach the home at evening and he saw a familiar car. Hyung... He whispered.

Kooki.... Hobi hug him... I really miss you bub...

Miss you to hyung he to hug him.  Where is  yoongi and Mochi?

Chit chat with your hubby... Come...

He was like.... Hyung believe me... Iam going to win.... Second round he knock out his opponent... That's my baby brother... Yoongi gave detail explanation about Jungkook's  first boxing match to Taehyung.

Past 15 years iam listening this same story everyday... Jimin said with sigh. Look Kooki... Jimin  hug his uncle .... I missed you kook...

Baby.... Yoongi also hug him... You look so tired. 

Baby... Tae also hug him.... I love you... Jungkook  push him by a embarrassed face. Let me change... I will be back. He go to his room with red face. Brat....

******

Here, your favorite cake... Hobi gave the cake..

Oh love you hyung....

Is there any plan for next weekend?

No... Yes.... Jungkook and Taehyung said at the same time.

Iam all free... Jungkook said...

Iam not... I have a date. Tae said.

Date? With whom.... Hobby look at him.

With my husband...... A surprise date...

Is your husband really a dumb? Jimin whisper to Jungkook... and he got a smack on his hand.

Then enjoy your date... But you should come to home once....

Ya.. We will.. Taehyung said.

It getting late... Lets leave.... Hobi get up from his seat.

Jimin hug Jungkook.... Come with us.... I will miss you....

Oh my baby... Jungkook hug him back... Look here its only a matter of 2 km you can come here anytime you want... Ok... You are a big boy Jiminaa... He placed a kiss on his head. I will miss you too.

Take care of yourself... If you need anything just call me. Your brother was crying everyday like a child.... Hobi  said to Jungkook.

Take care of him... Yoongi hold Tae's hand..

Come on hyung... He is not a kid... You are so silly..

He is still my kid Taehyung...

Hai.... Catty.... Jungkook hug his hyung... Don't worry about me... Iam not a kid..

I know bun... But still.... Ok.... Hyung is going...

*******

Just because of them i was silent... Now explain who is that green for you?

Green? Jungkook frown...

That green shirt , you hug today...

I told you he was my senior...

Is he came to see you?

Actually no... He is joining our college as visiting lecture for two months..

WHAT???  Tae said more than a screem. I lost my sleep... Tae sat on the bed.. He stare at Jungkook who is busy in writing.

Kooki... We are alone today...

Ya...

Hyungs  are go for some job... Mom was in her home...

Ya...

Just two of us....

Ya..

mm... Do you really like him that much?

Whom?

Jimin...

Ya.. He is my mochiss... I was only 9 when he was born.. He looks like a baby mouse then.. Jungkook  cooed at the moment he remember his nephew.

Why he is Min and your jeon?

Jeon is our mother and Min is our father...

I want 5, three kims and  two jeon.

Jungkook turn and look at him... 5 ?

Yes... That's my revenge... Don't you remember that 5 days suspension of mine. So i will make you took maternity leave for continues 5 years... Taehyung stated very seriously.

Jungkook hide his smile and look away.

Kooki... Do you need girls or boys?

Tae... Pass your exam first... then find a job or something... then we can start to think about  children.

When i purse my graduation i became 22...then a job, May be at 24...then you are 28. 28, 30, 32, 35, 37...our last child will born when your at 37...its too late.

Tae rush towards Jungkook  and carry him . He place Jungkook on the bed. Don't eat this much, your so heavy. He lay beside him.

Tae..Jungkook call him softly...

Tell me baby...

I... Never..

You never?

I have lot of friends when i was in college but.....

You never have a relationship before....

Ya...

Its not a problem bun... I have lot of experience let me teach you....

What you mean by experience? Jungkook frown.

Its non of your business.... Lets get some sleep now. Hug me....

Jungkook didn't bulge from his position. Tae off the light... Tae hug Jungkook towards his body.

Good night mamma bunny....

Shut up.. Good night.

Papa bunny... Tae said

No...

Who else? Iam the only one. Tomorrow we can celebrate our first night. Do you like rough..

I will sleep on couch.. Jungkook try to get up .

No...sorry  I don't talk anymore... Lets sleep.